1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian Girl - Tjet Plus

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by vijays777, Dec 29, 2010.

1. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    @Will post photos by the week end.
    @bnzion My are GY NCT 5 have heard they are No1 in USA and Mostly found in Merc Benz class vehicles.But why Fiat is now cost cutting using Appollo Accelere tyres.Do u know what type of appollo accelere they are using .Better opt for GY
  2. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    accelere gives more mileage.
  3. Congrats Vijay!

I wish FIAT pays attention to the service issues. Not sure but in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai this issue may not there. People at showroom are very knowledgeable and also cooperative. At least in my case I had excellent service experience at Fortune Motors.
  4. mat46

mat46

Mumbai/Kochi
    congrats vijays777 on the TJet+

Not sure if your TJet+ will appreciate being called a girl. It is a MACHO MALE, at least mine is.
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi Vijay,

Congratulations on your new CAR. Please post the pics ASAP.

What a poor show by FIAT. When Cruze made into market, they had a very good advertisement. I use to watch the full advertisement.

One add like that would have atleast added interest in the general public :) :punch

Thanks
    Vasu
  6. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks vasudev,mat and anand by the way i tried to upload photos but the page is refreshing but the image is not uploading ..Help pls..
    Fiat can advertise the Michael schumaker ad which is in europe fot Tjet which is also very good.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Vijays777, i was facing the same problems in uploading the pictures. I spoke to a mod (Ravi ) and they might be looking into it.

In the mean time, use Tinypic.com to upload ur pictures (choose forum/messageboard option) and post the link in ur reply. The picture will appear in ur post. Sorry, its just a temp solution at the moment.

Mods Please note the problem and Please get it sorted. It is a big Inconvienience.
  8. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Was happy to meet you unexpectedly on the Medavakkam - Sholinganallur connect. Amazing to see your beauty. Truly stunning. And as discussed, pls let me know whether you will be able to get her to Yelagiri and stretch her arms a little bit. Afterall she needs those highway trips being a beast! :steering

pls let me or TEKY know.. see the travel section and TEAM FIAT MEETS.. Yelagiri Trip.. and do let us know whether you can join.

Sathya
  9. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    HI Sathya ,

It was nice to meet u and saw ur stunning car when i was very far behind,was just watching it :).
    I will max try to come as its very short notice to me dunno any already plans exists . will call u sure if i come.

or next trip i :dancing will be there
  10. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Finally Joined the Yelagiri meet and every one enjoyed there our pics and comments posted in yelagiri meet

Hope next time we have more and more cars