1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian Beauty is on her way

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Sambikap, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Joe Francis

Joe Francis

well sir thanks u so much for joining fiat family and taking the car from us. We AADYA Motors have miles more to go to get to the top.
    thanks for supporting us. Have a great Drive
    Goood snaps. expect for me in one of it.
    Fiat Team
  2. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

Drove my Linea to Mandya last weekend (100+ KMS from Bangalore), following is my experience

 It was a very comfortable drive – though we had traffic during Saturday near Mysore road, I was able to maneuver thru them easily.
     Was driving around 80kms so I do not pressurize the engine during the run-in period. But felt very relaxing drive!
     Breaking was very effective
     My family was very comfortable throughout the journey (we were 4 of us)

Nothing much I can say now as the drive was just 200+ in total. I am planning for a long trip in August, may be then I can share more experience

Few issues in my car….

 Engine noise is unusual – I was comparing the noise with another MJD, but mine is sounding bit high.
     Bit of vibration on the front doors while playing music while the volume is little high (if the volume cross 10)
     Mild rattling in front door
     Rattling sound near the steering. This sound is not constant – not sure how to go about this.
     Sun curtain doesn’t retracts back in the normal way, it takes it own time to retract completely

I hope all these problems will get fixed during my first services – but I am planning to visit the showroom sometimes early to get this fixed. I just wanted to wait for 1000kms to complete and see if anything else might come up.
  3. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

Last weekend I've been for a long drive from Bangalore to Krishnagiri (not that long though)... please find some pics attached

4. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

couple more...

5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Nice pics! That White Verna looks so jealous of the TW Linea! :)
  6. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

Thanks, Jishnu! I agree with you about Verna :)
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sambiap I never read this on forum that taking car to the hillstation will increase the cars performance and mileage. Experts awaiting for your updated ;-)
  8. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

No, Kedarbendre - I guess that is not ture ;) One of my friend suggested me that - but, I posted that in the forum and got response from Jishnu as not to do that... so i just dropped it and don't want to do any experiment with my beauty :)
  9. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

hi Sambikap, congrats on for you TW Linea. TW has its own impression, and enjoy driving......
  10. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    Hi ., Congrats in the Multi Jet cool color , those sounds if u see in tfi DIY u can see all the fixes ,Then its goes softly over any bad roads .. enjoy

and i see first time post of a shop .. think they are doing good ,if they are tfi they will solve all .. congrats francis
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2011