1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian Beauty @ home now TW

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by kannan.suraj, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Hi Guys,Yesterday got my TW Punto from Kulathunkal at 5 30 pm. wow ive felt the difference while started from the show room itself, The smoothness the rigidness iam just using to it. while driving the engine went off 3 times in traffic ( :p Clutch timing i was using Indica V2 DLS 2003 model earlier ). The fuel consumption is showing 7.2 Km/l :((, I think in the long run it will make up to 19 km/l (hope so) ill attach the pics shortly , Thanks for u r support guys .Only thing im worried abt this 7.2 km/l
  2. maverick

maverick Amatore

Hey congrats on your new car. Don't worry about the mileage now, it will get better soon. Try driving with the instant mileage on, that should help you in the initial days. Please post some pictures of your car.
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  3. Congratz kannan on the punto..which variant is your punto? I dont know if you checked the instant consumption for the mileage, that varies from 5kmpl to 50kmpl depending on the amount of throttle tou give. Check the average consumption display after 50 to 100kms or so. I am sure it would be around 15 if you are driving in the city. Do update some pics of your ride.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Congratz kannan on the punto..which variant is your punto? I dont know if you checked the instant consumption for the mileage, that varies from 5kmpl to 50kmpl depending on the amount of throttle tou give. Check the average consumption display after 50 to 100kms or so. I am sure it would be around 15 if you are driving in the city. Do update some pics of your ride.
  4. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Congrats!!! make sure that the MID is showing the reading in KM/L, by default it is L/100KM or somthing simillar.
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012

5. Its 1.3 Multijet Emotion diesel
  6. Hi friends, i also got my beauty delivered last wednesday, it is Fiat Punto Emotion in BNW and i am enjoying it
  7. sands

sands Timido

Bangalore
    Congratulations Kannan.Suraj! Happy Motoring!
    Regarding mileage, I guess the MID is displaying Litres/100km as pointed out by Vishnu! By default, that is the setting unless you change it manually to display mileage as Kms/Litre.
  8. Hi, in city, i get like 11-12 kmpl only with my 1.3 MJD Emo 75 HP. On highway it goes upto 19 average, and when cruising it's like 20.5.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hi Kannan congrats on your new beauty. Good to see one more member from Trivandrum :). Don't have to worry at all about the mileage aspect. You have to be a bit patient on the mileage aspect till it reaches 5000 kms which is the run in period. You can check the mileage thread in TFI & you can see wonders there. Do post pics of your car. Enjoy your ride & drive safe.
  10. maverick

maverick Amatore

Be patient, once you have completed around 3k kms, you should get around 16 kmpl with AC in city and 20 kmpl with AC on highways.