1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MY ITALIAN BEAUTY - 1,00,000kms YOUNGER

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by csr1969, Aug 5, 2015.

1. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi guys,
    I just calculated the average cost for the MOD's on my beauty. Here is the outcome of the calculations :
    • Black wrap of the roof - Rs 4,000/-
    • Painting of the alloys - Rs 4,000/- [ Rs 1,000/- per alloy ]
    • Projectors - Rs 10,000/- [ A pair of 2 ]
    • Seat covers - Rs 10,000 - 15,000/- [ Depending on the quality of leather used ]
    • Used Blue and me module - Rs 5,000/- - Rs 6,000/-
    Last but not the least
    • Wolf Remap - Rs 25,000/- [ Quote given by Hari ]
    • Hole on the pocket - Rs 65,000/- 70,000/-
  2. metal_heart

metal_heart Amatore

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    In order of preference
    Wolf Remap - Yes
    Seat covers - Yes
    Blue & Me - Yes
    Projectors - May be (If primarily for looks, you can smoke the headlights)
    Black roof - No (Have seen a linea with black roof, the stock linea looks better)
    Alloy Painting - No

May i suggest, to try out these modification in photoshop, and see if you like them.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  3. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi guys,
    I'm back after a long gap. My linea has touched the 1,10,000 kms milestone. As usual nothing much to report. The only issue is the battery. Today when I try crank it up, it doesn't, so decided to claim the warranty of the battery. It is in the process of claiming the battery.
    PradeepM likes this.
  4. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations on the milestone. The second statement definitely pleasant music to the ears .

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    Rama likes this.
  5. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hey guys I guess it's time to call a pandit again for the Linea puja. On my way to bidar, a moron was overtaking a bus on his hero passion plus, then he approaches onto me. I don't know what to do. Then I check my left ORVM, I don't find anybody on my left and I pullover my car in the left. But still the guy hit me. My ORVM mirror on the right is broken. Nothing happened to the ORVM covering but the glass is broken and my ORVM covering has scratches on it. Here are the pics
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    Before hit
    image.jpg
    The ORVM when closed is touching the glass
    image.jpg
    The ORVM broken
    image.jpg
    The view from inside
    image.jpg
    Last... But not the least
    image.jpg
    PradeepM likes this.
  6. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Happy that the ORVM saved your car!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 25, 2016 ---
    And congratulations for the milestone - literally, the milestone of 110000 km.
    Also no news is many times GOOD NEWS.
    Rama and gpunto75 like this.
  7. anilwithu

anilwithu Novizio

Chennai,Vijayawada,Hyderabad
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi .. good writeup .. I too have 2010 model Linea emotion and i will also reach 1lk milestone in next 2500 kms.I have modified the stock HU with converters to add 4800 W 4 channel amp and woofer.
  8. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi guys,
    updating the thread after a looong gap. I've colcked the milestone of all 1's i.e 111111kms and unfortunately could not capture the same. Now the present odo is around 1,11,900kms and I would like to mention that I recently replaced the AC evaporator and the mirror glass. The whole cost breakup was around Rs.9,500/-. Will post a pic of the invoice of the same sometime soon. A week ago, while exiting my colony, a guy on tractor came and kissed my linea's back bumper. By the sound, I was prepared that I might have to replace the whole rear bumper. Then after getting out I saw that the chrome strip broke and just the paint chipped off. Then after coming home, I stuck all the broken chrome pieces using flex kwik and will get the bumper replaced after sepember as I'll get a NCB of 25% probably by dashing the rear bumper in my parking lot and getting it replaced by insurance as mine is zero-depriciation. Guys, secondly please don't get fooled that there is a rule that cars till the age of 10yrs can have a zero-depreciation insurance. There are some insurance agents who say that zero-dip is only till 5yrs of age. So please be cautious. Will upload some pics by the weekend.

Thanks and regards
    CSR
  9. ops

ops Amatore

Kathmandu
    Nepal
    Punto Abarth
  10. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi @ops,
    the change of evaporator definately needs an opening of dashboard. It cannot be done with out opening the dashboard. The work done to me is excellent in my FASS except a few scratches here and there and missing screws around the instrument cluster. This was later solved. Everything is fine. The AC cooling has increased so much that it beats the cooling of my figo's AC hands down. You can go for it. Secondly are fiat lineas present even in Nepal ??

Thanks and regards
    CSR