1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Italian Beast Grande Punto 90 HP Sports

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Parimal, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Parimal

Parimal Novizio

Dombivli
    Yes Rishikes bingo, last week i was in Pune and we had Small meet with Kedar, Tinesh and Amit Nikam. Kedar was talking about you. Lets catchup in my next pune Visit.
    2 people like this.
  2. Congratulations Parimal, does the steering also has red stitching or just gearknob for Punto sports?
  3. Parimal

Parimal Novizio

Dombivli
    Thanks a lot chethan, mine is 2012 Sports version so no red stitching on my car its Present on 2013 Car.

Sent from my C6502 using Tapatalk
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Sure. Are you coming for Mumbai-Pune meet on 12th Jan by any how?
  5. Parimal

Parimal Novizio

Dombivli
    Update at 56500

Update at 56500Kms,
    The Car is Running like before.Just amazing,
    Had been to Ran of Kutch and Bangalore, the performance is flawless.
    1>Dates 26 to 28 Dec 2013 Kutch Trip was for almost 2100kms the Avg was 16.5 Km/lit, Gujarat has amazing roads and lots of High speed driving so the less avg.
    No issues faced during the drive. the Single Roads ,state highways, national highways all roads are fantastic so as the Rann.

2> Dates 13 to 17 Feb 2014, Bangalore Drive
    Went to Bangalore for one of my friends wedding, we had two Cars Punto and Duster 85 HP.
    the trip distance was 2215 kms at avg of 16.3 and avg speed was 67km/hr Including 200 kms of City and Big jam on Mumbai Pune expressway.
    Again the road post Kolhapur is amazing, and car begs for more power and Sixth gear, the mileage figures will defiantly improve after 6th gear.
    Surprisingly the Duster also returned slimier figures.

After the Gujarat trip changed the Break pads and Break Disk at Balaji Auto, Thane.
    Kms done 51000 Km
    The costs are Approx
    Break pads 3300
    Break Disk 1150 Each
    Labor For Pads 450
    For Disk 650
    Total Cost is 6700 For Break pad and Disk change including labor.

Also during one of the Visit to Pandit auto, Got the Break pads and Disk checked and cleaned, also got the Blue and me controls on the steering wheel cleaned for the carbon deposited as the buttons were working randomly, both FOC, 100 marks for the quality of work they do.

Just Before the Bangalore Trip Upgraded the Speakers and installed the AMP :
    Speakers Polk DB series component in front and Co Ax in rear Doors,
    also Installed the Hertz 4 Channel Amp model HE 4
    Also the Damping on the Doors,
    The quality of workmanship is excellent by Adil, who did the installation, it took almost two days to Install those,but the wait was worth.
    without woofer the SQ is excellent to my liking and Speakers produce decent bass, avoided the Sub as hardly any space will be left in the boot.
    but the upgrade is worth.

Uploading few Pictures from the Gujarat Drive.

IMG_8833.jpg

IMG_8835.jpg

IMG_9079.jpg

IMG_9087.jpg

IMG_9139.jpg

IMG_9175.jpg

IMG_9308.jpg

IMG_9400.jpg
    vijaysundha, naruf1, Ravi and 5 others like this.
  6. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fantastic pics. The last one appears like a tiger on the prowl. Waiting to leap

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Parimal,

Congratulations on clocking those fantastic miles in the Punto. I did meet you at Balaji Fiat, Thane after your Gujarat trip when you had come to replace the brake pads and were getting animated for the windshield crack removal with the Insurance guys. Finally did you get the windshield replaced? Claimed Insurance? I remember talking to you about this during the customer meet organized by Balaji Fiat but dont remember exactly your answer.
  8. Parimal

Parimal Novizio

Dombivli
    The windshield glass is yet to get replaced but he agreed to do on Insurance as perZero dep policy so I have to just pay the processing fee may be will do it suring the 60k service.

9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Parimal what is the update about car's windshield? I think you need to pay for glue which is not covered under insurance.
  10. Parimal

Parimal Novizio

Dombivli
    About Insurance the glue is covered as its zero Dep policy..! But will get the same done during 60k service