1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rajivhegde, Feb 19, 2014.

1. rajivhegde

rajivhegde

bangalore
    Hi Everyone ,

I am Rajiv Hegde ,born and brought up in Bombay and staying in Bangalore since last 2 yrs.

I am a novice as far as knowledge about cars go :confused:,but have gained lot of Info in the last one month ,thanks to this great site and also Team BHP.
    I am planning to buy a Punto 90 HP ( fell in love with it recently) by end of May 14 . I will be having lots of doubts/clarifications ,so looking forward
    to pick your brains and gain valuable inputs.

Regards,
    Rajiv
    1 person likes this.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Rajiv,
    Welcome to this awesome forum called TFI!! :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    You cannot go wrong about a Punto 90HP, it offers the best of both, power and fuel efficiency. And this one is easier on driving in cities.

If in future if you want unleash the beast within (the car :)) then you can wolf remap it. Plenty of information about it on the forum.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Hi Rajiv,
    Welcome to this great forum of Fiat fans in India,hav a great time here & yes we are here to give you more knowledge about Fiat & its cars.
    1 person likes this.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Being a 90HP owner since July 2011 I would say you will never go wrong with Punto 90HP.

As you are ready to wait, I would suggest you to wait for new Punto which is under test nowadays.
    1 person likes this.
  6. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Welcome Rajiv to this wonderful world.I would suggest you to wait for the new Punto 2014 which will have few tweaks in the exterior and an altogether refreshed dashboard.I believe FIAT would aggressively price it considering the market competition (plus the excise duty cut which would be a benefit anyway).
    1 person likes this.