1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My hot new Italian (b)ride dressed in black!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by aramico, Nov 4, 2014.

1. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yes I have already sourced the TFI decals. I am just waiting for the paint protection coating to be done. Will start displaying them soon..
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 4, 2014 ---
    Thanks. Yes the 'L' badge is for my own safety as well as cars. As this being my 1st car, It will stay till I come to grips with the character of the car.
  2. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Sorry, It took long time. Some interior pics of my beauty!!!

From Passenger side.

IMG_0020.jpg

From Driver's Side.

IMG_0078.jpg

From Rear Seat.

IMG_0059.jpg

Rear Seat.

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg
    opendro, asimpleson, Rohan and 9 others like this.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Like exterior, Interior is also looking stunning.
    aramico likes this.
  4. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Ravi , Thanks, Went for all black theme to enhance the sporty feel inside.
  5. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    The seat covers looks awesome and the red stitching adds flair to it. The seats actually looked beefed up with lots of shoulder and under thigh support. Did you add any extra foam while putting the seat cover?

Sorry to say, just my opinion, the steering wheel color does not gel for me.
  6. nibedk

nibedk Regolare

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @aramico the black interiors look stunning. But am sorry to say the steering wheel sticks out like a sore thumb. It looks completely out of place. The door pads gel well but not the wheel.
    cassini likes this.
  7. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Price details for seat covers please.
  8. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @nibedk.. @pv_krish. Thanks. The steering wheel. Does not look that bad in real. I somehow could not manage to get the exact color. Though in pics it looks little out of place.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 10, 2014 ---
    I got it done from Martin leathers. It cost me pretty penny.. 16K
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 10, 2014 ---
    Not much extra foam. For the stitching purpose they added 1/2" foam. So the seats feel much better than the very soft feeling of stock ones.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
    chetanmohanty likes this.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Your car is an absolute beauty inside out... Black has to be undoubtedly the best looking color for a fiat, be it punto or linea, unfortunately , i couldnt get a black punto when i bought :( . kudos on your taste.. exceptionally beautiful pictures, loved all of them... except the steering wheel which doesnt gel with the interior and looks like a sore thumb. Even the red patches on the door pad looks beautiful, but i feel the whole premium finish you tried to make to the interior tastefully is ruined by the red steering, just a black leather wrapped steering would look far better in enhancing the premium feel !!
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
    opendro, rejin_r and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  10. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @varunrtr .. thanks man. Yes It looks little out of place. More I think about it more I agree to it. Lets see, I will drive with it for some time & get it changed in near future to black.