1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My hot new Italian (b)ride dressed in black!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by aramico, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Deepak

Deepak Superiore

Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    For Bilt Hamber there is no need of any lube. Just use water. it's an excellent product.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

2. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @kunwar.g is the elastofoam clay sponge is better than regular clays? this can be washed and used multiple times right?

3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    So that means these clay bars can be used only once? Also from where can I source the elastofoam?

4. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yup, that's better than any clay as even if you drop it, just wash and reuse.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

aramico likes this.
  5. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Turbothinghy I could find only this link where it is available

http://bringingbest.in/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=250

Also as Kunwar.g said this can be used multiple times even if you drop it. The problem with the regular clay is that if you drop it to the floor you have to throw it & it can be used only once.

Turbothinghy likes this.
  6. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  7. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No, See the clay bar comes in a plastic box and does not get used completely in 1 session. I have clayed mine now about 4 times and yet have almost half of the clay still remaining.

Turbothinghy likes this.
  8. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    So I should move forward with the clay bar for now. But again the confusion is which type should I buy. There seems to be a huge variety of clay bars available viz: Coarse, Medium, Fine Medium and Soft.

https://www.detailedclean.in/Detailing-Clay/

9. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Since you are just starting off - look for the elastofoam as its a better product and VFM

10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    For that you have the Duster Rejuvenator which is nothing but liquid wax. After you wash the duster, you need to spray wax on the threads to make it functional again. The Rejuvenator can be bought online and is offered by Jopasu itself. Have already used one bottle. Basically it extends the service of the duster by 4-5 months max.

Try Aliexpress. You will find them cheap if you want for starting purpose. Remember these are chinese products but could be the best when you are the beginner. The battery operated DA polisher is available for 5K rs.

aramico likes this.