1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My hot new Italian (b)ride dressed in black!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by aramico, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @aramico There must be something about the Italians the ladies fall in love with (I meant cars :D) As you said my wife just had that look "Why do we not see such a beautiful car on - road more often" Congratulations and lovely pics :D
    aramico likes this.
  2. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Raj_pol .. Yes we should have more beauties on the road. But while buying I had to face lot of social pressure from family & friends alike..
    Fiat!! .. Why fiat? You didn't find anything else?
    Why not Maruti / Hyundai or Even Honda? Even I was sold on owning a Honda though.
    Fiats have lot of problems, no proper service centres, No resale value
    Fiats will stop making cars for India in future. They are only interested in selling engines.
    You are going to regret your descision.. bla bla..

But I am glad that I eventually went with my heart, than my mind.. Damn the world. Damn the people.. I am the one who is going to drive this car. :)
    BIPLAB DUTTA, dr.mp, bharath and 2 others like this.
  3. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Aramico,

Glad that you listened to your heart and took the right decision. I am sure, you wont regret. Reminds me of my own experience; similar situation, all friends were asking me one question - Why Fiat? Why not a Maruti or Hyundai. But eventually, the same friend who was not sure of my decision to buy a Punto was blown away when he took the wheel of my GP. He is now recommending GP to others :)

As someone already mentioned, she belongs to the highways; I would say she is the "Queen of Highways". I have done many long road trips and every drive is pure nirvana PERIOD.

She looks drop dead gorgeous in black. Those rear LEDs are something to die for. I am sure she is making many heads turn on the streets of BLR.

Take good care of her, and she will never disappoint you.

Keep revving and drive safe and keep updating this thread !

Cheers
    aramico likes this.
  4. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @aramico
    Amen to that. We Indians are too bothered about always following the herd. I do not have anything against someone buying a Hyundai or Maruti but not because the world wants you too. Do it because you like the car.
    aramico likes this.
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on getting the Punto home. Nice location for the Photoshoot. Which location is it, if I may ask?

The car definitely deserves the admiration guaranteed sticker. Time to paste that on the beauty.
    aramico likes this.
  6. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @nkrishnap .. thanks.. the location is Hesarghatta lake.
  7. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    WOW!Looks smashing in black.
    aramico likes this.
  8. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    fantastic pic mate!!!! she is gorgeous!!:kiss:
    aramico likes this.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @aramico
    Heartiest congratulations on bringing home the scorcher. Thanks for the detailed initial ownership review.

Man, that shine is blinding with all the bling bling chrome. I hope you will take sufficient care to keep her looking the same day after day. I would suggest that TFI stickers are sufficient decals for the car, hope you already have sourced them.

Happy many more mile crunching and drive safely.
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Beautiful pics @aramico ! The first one was especially breathtaking!.

I noticed "L" in your car's screens, be gentle with your ride till the time you are very comfortable with it, mostly during braking,,
    As Fiats have the best brakes(one of the best) in the segment, chances of rear ending are high.

Take precaution.

Great choice Indeed.