1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My hot new Italian (b)ride dressed in black!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by aramico, Nov 4, 2014.

1. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Not really . Meguiars Ultimate Compound and Ultimate Polish have amazing results by hand too. In fact both are made to be used by hand primarily, can be used with DA too.

Just that "impossible" is too strong a word to describe it for swirls leveling ( not removal ). Close to impossible to remove scratches, but again not really impossible.
    aramico likes this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @aramico

Thanks a ton for that "detailed" information. In your opinion which other above do your recommend to be used on a white car where the intensity of the glaze is less visible.
  3. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @ghodlur
    You can try Poorboys white diamond (it is meant for light colored vehicles) & layer it with FUPP or Zaino Z2 as stand alone product(its expensive). I am not sure about the other products. Yet to try other stuffs.
  4. mallikarjuna rao linga

mallikarjuna rao linga Timido

bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    While browsing thrugh your post, I found myself in you. Even i was kind of going for polo without even even thinking about punto.
    Due to discount issue with polo and recent pollution issues with polo, I test drove punto and immediately booked it without second thought. That too i got a discount of 73k. just posting my punto pics.

IMG_20151213_120721092.jpg

IMG-20151214-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20151214-WA0002.jpg
    Deepak, Murphy_Fiat, Ravi_M and 7 others like this.
  5. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Lovely car - having spent 15 months with 'Odin' - enjoying every moment.
  6. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    congratulations @mallikarjuna rao linga for your new car. Right choice made & great colour too. Have happy Miles ahead. You wont regret your decision. Please start your detailed ownership thread with lots of pics. Enjoy your ride.
  7. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
  8. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @mallikarjuna rao linga congratulations..i think i saw this vehicle couple of days back in Indiranagar..looks smashing!!
  9. mallikarjuna rao linga

mallikarjuna rao linga Timido

bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Rahul Singh Thanks man. Yeah I took the deliveryfrom KHT fiat domulur. You would have seen that day :)
  10. Ashok James

Ashok James Novizio

Tenkasi
    Tenkasi
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @aramico Hai ur punto & interiors are very superb. If possible please give contact number & address to change leather seat covers. 16k is very worthable.
    nkrishnap likes this.