1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My hot new Italian (b)ride dressed in black!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by aramico, Nov 4, 2014.

1. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Decided to have lil fun & activity with my beauty today. I have been just washing my car all these time without doing any serious waxing on it as it had c quartz on it for 5 months. Decided to do 1st serious detailing session. After 3 long hrs of getting drenched in sweat,, each and every joint / bone crying in pain, I kept thinking was I mad or just being very optimistic. Finally it turned out to be the latter..
    steps followed for session
    1. washed with shampoo
    2. Clayed
    3. washed again.
    4.sealant
    5. waxed - OCW Dtl -1.jpg dtl -2.jpg dtl3.jpg dtl4.jpg dtl5.jpg dtl6.jpg dtl8.jpg dyl7.jpg

Oh yes.. It looks worth the effort.. isn't it?
    Tamil, KPR, Turbothinghy and 10 others like this.
  2. tejas1982

tejas1982 Timido

mumbai
    Just one word
    Amazing
    U rock
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is how one should maintain a black car ... hope all get inspired from you!! kudos to your effort :thumbs up:
    aramico likes this.
  4. y2knirmal

y2knirmal Timido

Bangalore
    Hi aramico

Congrats... Too good pic...
    aramico likes this.
  5. dmaheshkumar6666

dmaheshkumar6666 Timido

Hi,
    Car in black is hard to maintain. But its not the case with you it seems. Neat polished look which makes this Black Beauty more appeal.
  6. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    At first sight, i didn't collected that it was a reflection from car that you waxed... Maaannn what a work you did..Kudos.. keep it shining.
    aramico likes this.
  7. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @aramico : may be you can help me here. Last weekend I shampood my 90 hp but somehow there were stain marks left on the windows. I tried removing it but it didn't help. The guy who cleans the car everyday somehow managed to clean it. Can you please share some tips? Also I followed the 2 bucket theory.
  8. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    ^^ are these stain marks are from shampoo wash like water spots / streaking? did you wash your car in hot sun? if yes, then use some glass cleaners like amway etc. OR Diluted APC (All Purpose Cleaner). I am no pro in detailing. but it should work.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Use newspaper instead of cloth to dry the glass.
  10. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @Turbothinghy I use a glass cleaner after shampoo for car windows. Colin works extremely well for me. Crystal clear glass after the work. Also remember to use a separate microfibre cloth for the same.