1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Hip Hop black Punto Emotion 1.3 MJD

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by abhijithphilip, May 15, 2012.

1. I have telephoned the rep. who addressed me.. and he said that the power window pad has been fixed perfectly. I've also asked him to take care of some loose link rod and front suspension issues. I wish I could go there and check it myself.. but honestly I wont be able to do that.:confused:
  2. No issues Abhijith.. Just confirm the same even before taking delivery too .. Everything should be fine .

3. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Check the PDI date sticker on the front windshield. Mine is Feb 2012 make but the PDI date mentioned as 2010 :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  4. I just called called him and told that I dont want any stickers on the car..:D
    btw.. I was looking forward for a 90 hp but went back to the 75 hp as I think the 90hp dont deserve the narrow roads in Kerala.. (especially in Calicut)
  5. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

That sticker is stuck by the Fiat Factory and I doubt they would remove it. It would be good if you could check it and post the date on it.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Abhijit with the Muscular Punto with you, As the Black color resembles STRONG and no doubt it goes well with Punto.
    You will have a very Hard time in maintaining it, But One thing of sure when the car is clean n polished no other car dares stand next to it..
    Wishing you all the best....
    2 people like this.
  7. congrats just vrrooooooooooommmmmmmmmm with the new Punto its sturdy and the looks amazing i have TW so maintaining it is difficult u will love the ride for sure in the Kerala Roads...
  8. Got my car delivered. Absolutely enjoying the drive ;even though i am keeping the running in rules, the twisty roads here are fun. There was a minor rattle from the front left door.. I wouldnt have noticed that if I had not read of it earlier. But it subsided now. Perfectly silent over bad roads now.

The sound quality of speakers have improved much in the 2012 model. But I am having trouble with front right speaker (it really makes a kind of rattle). I think its a manufacturing defect. As of now I have faded the sound to rear ones. Hope to replace it in the next visit to service center.
    Need to get a seat cover and car cover soon..
    Last edited: May 20, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. Here are some pics of the black beauty
    21052012030.jpg DSC00501-2.jpg DSC00502.jpg
    4 people like this.
  10. White grill on the black car looks aggressive. Black is always my preference when it comes to car or bike, But when I think about the maintenance I opt for other color. With so many goodies this car offers you, you will surely not bother the rattles, niggles or whatever, you will be forced to ignore them just for the sheer driving pleasure. Congratulation on getting puntoed.
    1 person likes this.