1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My heart beats Punto Punto Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sandeep007, Mar 21, 2014.

1. sandeep007

sandeep007

Chennai
    Well i am bad in writing . but i am decent enough to express my emotions. Hope it will be a good read for you.This is my first time writing in any forum.
    once upon a time there was this guy who was crazy about bikes. so he admired the beauty and power of R15 v2 and got one. didnt have much interest in cars though. Then i am not sure what made me have a sudden interest in cars. was it because of the rides i got along with my cousin or with my friends or did i start to realize by myself that car is the future. so the searching started. Gained a lot of info about cars and started to read each and every thread of teambhp.. that was the beginning.. its been some 7 months now and the only car that was amazed me so far is Punto. there were so many bad reviews and too many awesome reviews. but how much ever bad reviews i read, i still cant take the eyes of this beauty.. classic , sexy and definitely male. :) so websites ve bad reviews. okay , let me do one thing. let me talk to the owners themselves. so who ever had a punto, i would go straight to that person and ask "kitna deti hai " .. :p:p ha ha.. i didn't ask that. don't worry.
    I ask "sir, how is the vehicle." he says "ya its very good." . i would say thank you and walk away. i didnt get one bad review so far.
    Then came the moment. talked to my parents. As like all parents would say. "are you nuts? buy some maruthi or hyundai or honda.. only they are good. dont buy something that isnt sold. "..
    "yes there are only few limited editions. i know they are good. i want to buy and this is the only car that i will buy.i dont want to buy a car that's bought by everyone else.", i said.
    fine they said. when i showed them the car , they didnt say anything. they left the choice to me. ultimately i am paying the EMI .. :p:p
    Now for the action that took place in the last 3 to 4 days.. Visited Ramkay.. got the details of the price list and everything... visited RDC .. got the price list and did a test drive too.. both were courteous enough and RDC was much better.. but to whom did i give the nod..It was Ramkay..
    Because Ramkay offered me better discounts. Did a test drive.. it was awesome.Felt stable and had lot of power. i am a beginner driver so i cant say much. but i really felt good.that should explain everything.. i have submitted all my papers now for loan. Paid the booking amount of 10000.By the way i have selected 1.3MJD Emotion...just confused with the color. should i take Tuscan Wine or Oceanic Blue.. again parents like Tuscan wine and i like Blue.. :mad::mad:;)

i am just waiting for the loan to get sanctioned. i will keep updating this thread .. To all my fellow Fiatians.. TO be continued.. :):):cool::cool: Moderators if you feel this is not the right section since i don't have the car right now . you can move it or delete it. :(:(
    5 people like this.
  2. Kiran_Borra

Kiran_Borra Novizio

Hyderabad
    Congratulations Sandeep.
    I have also booked my 90hp last weekend and waiting for the car to arrive from Pune.

I went through the same things you mentioned. As soon as we say FIAT to someone even though they never even sat in a FIAT car the first thing people say is don't go for FIAT and it's not good.
    No idea why :O

Anyways eagerly waiting for your updates. I too wanted to take OB bit finally booked Exotica Red :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  3. vamsi

vamsi Novizio

Bangalore
    congratulations sandeep.

Now that there are few of us who expect to get the fiat sometime next month, I was thinking if we could catch up some tome around april 3rd week. I hope the senior fiat people can join us and help with the questions we have.. the motto is to connect better not just on the forum.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  4. Kiran_Borra

Kiran_Borra Novizio

Hyderabad
    Sure... We can plan to meet sometime. I'm planning to do Hyderabad-Coorg once the monsoons start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Congrats, Sandeep. I can feel the excitement!!!

Wishing you many happy miles with your new ride. Please make sure you do a PDI of the car and post loads of pictures on your ownership thread :D
  6. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Sandeep, on choosing what your heart said.
    So for the colour, if your heart says blue, take it.
    Parents would start liking it later. Anyway it's your love.
  7. sandeep007

sandeep007

Chennai
    thanks Kiran_Borra. congrats for your ride too. Oceanic Blue is hot whereas Wine is Royal.. i like to be hotter... :p:p

- - - Merged Post - - -

Sure Vamsi.. looking forward to it...
    Sure Flywheel.. i would be taking my cousin along.. he has a good knowledge on cars.. Thanks again..
    Thank you Limraj.. my heart is already swaying towards Blue..
    Guys , i would be updating this thread after some more days i guess... parents want me to take on April 1st week.. so the loan process and all this would take time i guess.. Pictures, freebies and all other details will be updated after delivery.
    So stay tuned.. till then Ciao... Cheers !!!
  8. sandeep007

sandeep007

Chennai
    Got my vin number today
    MCA11855E07051368AJZ

This is Jan 2014 right ..

Sent from my RM-821_im_india_443 using Tapatalk
  9. kiranrv

kiranrv Amatore

Chennai
    Congratulations Sandeep.. :) , I also booked Punto Dynamic from Ramkay waiting for delivery
    1 person likes this.
  10. sandeep007

sandeep007

Chennai
    congo !! could someone pls confirm my VIN model ?? its Jan 2014 model right ..