1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My hands on GP Dynamic MJD BossaNova !

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by lilmonk, Jul 3, 2011.

1. lilmonk

lilmonk Timido

Bagalore
    It's here !! :wow
    Took delivery of my GP Dyanamic MJD BossaNova today!! :)
    The Italian beauty for which I did quite a lot of research and analysis is here in my car porch finally. :clapping
    I have plans to write in detail about the research done to finalize on buying the GP and my experience with the dealer (Good only) and my first drive experience. But for the moment I am excited about the GP, so will write in detail later.

Anyway want to post a few snaps for now.:cool: View attachment 10972 View attachment 10970 punto1.JPG

punto2.JPG

punto3.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  2. lilmonk

lilmonk Timido

Bagalore
    I have noticed a small noise when steering wheel is rotated, even for slight movement a fine "kirk" (or rather "tik..tik..tik") sound is heard as if some plastic part is obstructing the steering process.
    Have to get it checked next week when I have the PS(post sale) checkup. Hope it is a minor problem and gets solved fast.
    Any idea about the possible cause for this anybody??

There was dirt and some gum and paint stains both inside and outside of the car, also the sunfilm had many bubbles. It was annoying and will be reported during the PSC.:(
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Cngrats on having the White Italian Angel, it looks cool, Write to us more about the ownership of the Grande. Any modification to be carried out in future??
  4. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey, congratulations, happy motoring.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    lilmonk congratulations for New Punto :wow

White Punto Looks amazing.
  6. the tik tik sound might be a loose pin or clip. get it checked first.
    paint stains on the car?? both inside and outside??this is something which needs a complaint i feel.
    bubbles in the film are formed if the installation is not proper.
    since the film was installed today, let it dry fora couple of days and see. even then if they persist get the film changed.

CONGRATS ON THE CAR.
    DRIVE SAFE
    HAVE FUN
  7. Nikhil Goel

Nikhil Goel Amatore

Hey Man congrats!!! Just curious to know u r from where if delhi, you can join 20th July meet.

Just check out whether power steering oil is not below Minimum limit, this may cause the noise.

Enjy driving... Welcome to the Elite Punt's club.
  8. lilmonk

lilmonk Timido

Bagalore
    Thank u guys..Nice to see the replys.. :cool:
    Will surely post more about the ownership once i get a bit of time..

@Tony : Ya of course, planning on some beautification as well as a nice ICE setup in coming weeks :D
    BTW suggestions on both above modifications (ICE & Beautification) are always welcome.

@Nikhil : am not from delhi. But would have loved to join the meet on 20th :(
    Anyways my best wishes for a great TFI meet.
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  9. PranavOne

PranavOne Amatore

Chennai
    Hi It looks amazing, nothing to worry about the sound that comes from steering, it seems like some plastic friction happening there.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congrats,Fiat cars look the best in white