1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Grey Linea 1.3 MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by PradeepM, Feb 22, 2015.

1. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    I too was offered feedback, twice in my case. The first was telephony & the second was supposed to be face to face which was not executed as I am nearly 120 Km form dealer:(
    Jagan Mohan Reddy and PradeepM like this.
  2. Omar

Omar Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Can you please advise which android app you use? I could locate two apps called as MyCar in Google Play. One with the car icon and the other with a smiley.

Also, how is the data to be fed manually into the app after every trip / refuel ?

Kindly advise.
    Jagan Mohan Reddy likes this.
  3. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Omar,

The app is the one which the logo of a green car smily. Yes, we need to manually input the data after every refill and it hardly takes 30 sec. I usually do it when standing next to the fuel dispenser and the app is really helpful.

2df3eeb948e6101e9c1e1363dc3fe75d.jpg

View attachment $2B191F21A7EA6A3E.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    GANESH H and Jagan Mohan Reddy like this.
  4. Robin

Robin Timido

delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Pradeep. It was your destiny to own a FIAT and it is the same destiny that makes all of us proud owners of FIAT and your story has vindicated this fact once more.

FIAT is not for faint hearted people who cannot see beyond Maruti or Hyundai. It takes a lot of courage, determination and enthusiasm to choose and maintain a FIAT and these traits makes all of us stand different from the crowd.

Personally I still love the old linea looks over new one both INT & EXT. The driver arm rest is cut half to avoid interruption during gear change which sometimes is annoying when you shift gear in the old design models.

All the Best.
  5. Omar

Omar Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thank you for your reply Pradeep. I have downloaded the app. Will play around with it to see how it works.
    PradeepM and Jagan Mohan Reddy like this.
  6. PradeepM

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Spent a few hours today in getting both the cars cleaned, felt good after looking at the end result.

fec5e14d96f938770244a9861db6fdc2.jpg
    8f4bb54fe7554e8447a62eebb56c2d07.jpg
  7. acechip

acechip Superiore

Really, sir ,you are making Fiat cars sound like Enfield Bullet. I dont think I took a courageous and determined decision to buy a Fiat. It is really just like buying any other car. The cars have decent economics, exhilarating driving pleasure and decent levels of reliability.
    It is Fiat's own poor sales and marketing that has shoved the cars to a tiny corner of the sales chart.That is what makes one overstate the niche value of the car. The appalling resale values are a reality check.
    Jagan Mohan Reddy likes this.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I find the older one very comfortable and hard to live without. Infact I disliked the fact that it was not a standard on all variants of Punto/Linea. It can be lifted out of the way for those who find it cumbersome. It is good for long journeys and not an issue at all for moderate driving which I prefer. OTOH I would like to know if the newer design works as well as old one.
  9. PradeepM

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Mate,
    The newer design solves the purpose to a certain extent, however I too love the longer handle which can be moved out of the way if need be. Personally Iam very used to the hand rest even in city commute as I feel more comfortable to just throw my arm on it and relax the muscles .
    asimpleson and Jagan Mohan Reddy like this.
  10. PradeepM

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Had a chance to meet a few folks on the forum and a few pics clicked for the memory lane .

8b45918654034fd2ea8bce3494c2ac28.jpg

68714b5da87c51e31f73a5cffa6ea255.jpg
    GANESH H, asimpleson, bharath and 5 others like this.