1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Grey Linea 1.3 MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by PradeepM, Feb 22, 2015.

1. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Arun,

My car has a small issue which recently showed up, occasionally the speed sensing lock doesn't lock properly in my car. It does the click click sound twice but doesn't actually lock. I have to open and close the driver door once again and then it gives that 1 click and locks all doors properly. Does this also have anything to do with the door actuator.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Its got to the do with the relay of the auto locking mechanism. Easy fix, they will change it without making a fuss.
    arun_josie, linea4me and PradeepM like this.
  3. arun_josie

arun_josie Amatore

Bangalore
    Yes, I faced this symptom as well. If I open/close the driver side doors this issue will get resolved for the moment. However at later stages even open/close of the doors didn't help.

As mentioned by krishna, they themselves initiated the replacement process. No questions asked.
    PradeepM likes this.
  4. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @PradeepM Your car looks stunning. Now Linea is added to my list too. Makes a decision even more difficult.
    Whencut86 likes this.
  5. Whencut86

Whencut86 Amatore

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @Aniket Dessai I faced the same dilemma. Its a good one though. Loved the Avventura. But test drove the Linea also. Magnesio Gray Linea. Rear leg room, 500L boot space and a discount of a lakh on the TJET and I booked after waiting for a few months.
    linea4me likes this.
  6. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    11 Months of ownership and so far so good smile.gif .

The car is doing very well. A small squeak (possibly from the seat) is noticed just today morning. I need to isolate the sound, post which I need to find sometime to get it addressed.
    Post a couple of weeks after the second free service at 15,000 KM the left pull issue on my car was back. I circled back to FASC on 2 Jan to get this corrected. They have done the necessary adjustments to address the issue and its behaving well now.

Updated FE stats.

FE.jpg

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    arun_josie and Saji Babu like this.
  7. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Great going Pradeep!
    Let know if you are able to isolate the squeak sound.
    I sometimes get it when the driver seat is at the highest height setting.
  8. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    Bhai your FE is awesome , I dont get that on my MJD :arghh:
  9. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Pradeep's Car is MJD too :)
    PradeepM and adisrini1103 like this.
  10. arun_josie

arun_josie Amatore

Bangalore
    If its a tak-tak sound from the driver seat especially when you go over a speed breaker or pot-hole then most probably it is the railing issue.
    PradeepM likes this.