1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Grande Punto...The name says it all...

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sriram_kumar, Feb 21, 2013.

1. sriram_kumar

sriram_kumar Timido

Chennai
    I was actually in a plan to buy a car for my son, I had a wish in my mind that when my Son sees this earth that day I should bring him home in ma new car...My hunt was on for about 8 months...Months passed away..too many suggestions from friends, relatives, e.t.c., But my mind was point clear, it should be rugged,stylish, handling, comfort, spacious, little bit mileage oriented,safety and last but not least the BRAND.

When browsing though several webpages happened to see "TFI", just though of having a peek into that..OMG "FIAT" lovers everywhere...I already had an option of "PUNTO" in ma mind, but after going through this forum and reviews I made up my mind that If i am buying a car, that should be "FIAT"..after long struggle saving a huge money, went and booked my sweet loving car "FIAT GRANDE PUNTO 1.3 MJD".. The dealer was in my native names "SSB Motors"..Told me sir it will take 20 days for delivering the vehicle..K had no other options because I asked him for a "Silky Silver" which my wife love's a lot...Since i love my wife i went for that..One find day I suddenly got a call, sir your "ITALIAN MULTIJET MACHINE IS READY" that too in 12 days...I was like flying in the air..Went to the show room by evening 4:00pm, they took me too the yard, happened to see 3 Silver color angels waiting for me...I just closed my eyes and moved my finger and saw there and said in ma mind you are mine, took it out, we did a initial check up, papers were signed...After 6:30 pm we left the showroom, went to the temple for pooja...by 8:30 pm pooja was done, OMG I own a car man..That was a WOW feeling,,,that moment I realized one day or the other day I should share my experience with TFI and should thank them for showing me the pride of owning a FIAT,,cheers ALL>..

Will upload pictures soon....

Regards
    Sriram Kumar.R
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
    3 people like this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sriram,
    Welcome to TFI.
    COngratsz for your angel.
    Happy Miles with more smiles.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Sriram to the home away from home of FIATians :)

Congrats on the Punto. Do show us some pics!
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome and Good Choice on the car. Awaiting for the beauty!

Happy mileas ahead.
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI Sriram!

Enjoy the Italian beauty! :)
  6. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Congratulation Sriram on owning your Silver Angel and welcome to TFI :)

Punto is a hot hatch which will satisfy your heart and mind alike.
  7. mayank

mayank Amatore

Welcome to tfi shri ram :p thats a cute l'il story of owning your beauty. Looking forward for some pics :)
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome to TFI Sriram.Congrats on buying Punto.Post snaps of ur car.enjoy your ride with beauty.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome on board,
    Its a true touching feeling we get when we take our Beauty Machine Home which no other brand has it.
    Thats Y we are called a FIATian.