1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My grande Punto 90HP - Stunning Italian Beauty "Paula"

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by imranshks, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    This is karthikk's car, This is always at the 3m HSR layout every weekend... This pic was long back, he had debatched the fiat and punto logos to abarth ones.

These are the latest pics of this ride...

DSC_0937.jpg DSC_0938.jpg DSC_0955.jpg IMG_1216.jpg

PICS COURTESY TEAMBHP
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Awesome,Team Bhp'ian Karthikk has maintained his car Superb.once a Team Bhp member saw his Abarth in Bangalore and said Scoop Abarth spotted testing in Bangalore.:evilsmile
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Mohan,
    Where was the last pic taken of Kartik's car? Yep it looks really nice when i saw it last time. Sure wish to meet you guys all very often @same place :)
  4. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    If the ride quality is good (am sure it would be) then I shall switch to older struts forever.

Sure sir, lets catch up on a weekend at 3M HSR layout and you can try my car once the older struts are installed.

Cheers :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  5. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    At Kanva reservoir. every alternate week he gets his T-jet and punto 90hp(abarth) to this place(3m HSR) last week it was abarth this weekend T'Jet
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Ok thats nice pic there. the place looks good. Lemme know if you guys are meeting up and time. Ill join ya :)
    Thanks
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Few things are unstoppable,when it comes to passion. Let me put in this way :D
    "Kuch majnu bane kuch Ranjha bane,Kuch Romeo Kuch farhaad huye,
    Is Rang roop ki chahat mei jaane kitne barbad huye"

Thanks,for giving the info about the owner,actually i just googled it.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Wah Wah Kya Baat Kya Baat..Beautiful lines said on Passion for Few Things.:p
    1 person likes this.
  9. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Finally touched 10000 kms last night.

Transplanted the 2011 suspension struts & anti roll bar in front and rear suspension struts remain same.

The issue with bumpy ride is gone for good :thumbup:

uploadfromtaptalk1376152498896.jpg

2 people like this.
  10. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    This happened to my car just now on my way back home. A dog hit, don't know if the dog is alive or not but this happened to the car :banghead:

uploadfromtaptalk1376498337145.jpg

Lower grill gone for a toss and some metal rod is lying inside exposing the radiator :'(

Nothing serious I assume, as I could drive back home safe , but the sound of the hit made me imagine the bumper misaligned and broken fog lamp etc.(thank God no such thing). Can I drive the car until I get the car checked anyway ??

Appreciate your valuable inputs.

uploadfromtaptalk1376498512060.jpg

I don't know why dogs find my car so attractive, this is 2nd such incident. Last time at 30 kmph and this time at 50 kmph.