1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My grande Punto 90HP - Stunning Italian Beauty "Paula"

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by imranshks, Mar 17, 2013.

1. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @platinumshine yeah, I did check with the Service center folks. The part number is still same for springs (hence assuming no change).

Only 4 struts and anti roll bar is all you need for a Punto.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  2. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Went to bunk to refuel diesel this morning, there was too much crowd and an old guy (L board) unknowingly took his Maruti Alto reverse and kissed the front bumper of my car :(

Went all the way to Aadya motors to check the estimated cost of total repairs. Front half bumper and rear full bumper painting was quoted around 6600+tax. Dent on my pocket for next month !!! This month has been real bad for my car :banghead:

Planning to claim insurance and wind this up in minimum cost. Shall keep you guys posted.

ejagyje9.jpg

a9use8ej.jpg

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Imran bhai, that is minimal damage. Do not panic. This can be taken care of with just Com Paint touch up. 6k plus for almost nothing! Even yesterday a moron biker scraped my rear bumper and went away while I was waiting at the signal. Mine is a good scratch and I am going to fix it by Com-paint. Refer my DIY thread for more details.

On a lighter note, give me 6k, I would fix your car. :p
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  4. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @DRIV3R seriously bro.. people bumping into a static vehicle is something weird or unusual.

I shall leave the front bumper as it is for now. Will only fix rear bumper and claim insurance for the same.

I have seen that thread of yours, I guess its time I take up this DIY job and spend those 6k on component speakers :p

5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    @Imran Bhai,
    one suggestion,plz get installed Punto Sport Decals on your Paula.Paula in Red with Black ORVM's without Sport Decals looks like a man shaved his beard and left only moustache:grin:.or else get those ORVM's painted in Red.
  6. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @Nadeem lately I have not been finding time for anything. In fact the first thing on top priority of mine is installing the suspension that I have bought from @Sat-Chit-Ananda. Post that I will think of all the mods.
    You won't believe, the mudflaps that I have bought are also lying as it is. I have kept the ORVMs black coz am planning to paint the roof black down the line.

Personally I don't prefer stickers anywhere on the car, my apartment association wanted me to stick apartment parking slot sticker on my windshield and I said "I am a resident here, you all know that, so please spare me and don't force me to put on the sticker anywhere on my car", hope the organization that I work won't force me to stick the same sometime, coz am sure I will be reluctant then too :D

7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Looks like you are too busy and dont have time to spend with your Paula.Black roof looks stunning on Punto.if you dont like to put stickers then its fine.but black roof with black ORVM's on Red Punto looks Awesome.:p
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    untitled.jpg

Take a print for the above picture and put it on your parking mentioning "Coming Soon" ;)
    4 people like this.
  9. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @Ganges Woah... Man !! Looks neat... Let me accumulateb some cash... Yet to recover from the shock tax consultant gave me this evening :p

But this surely is on my list man... ;)

Cheers :thumbup:

10. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Are you switching to older struts for trial or on a permanent basis? I'm waiting for a chance to try older suspension setup..