1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My grande punto 90 HP exotica red

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by dr.apoorva, Feb 12, 2014.

1. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Dr Apoorva, very well done buddy! This is simply Fiat - enthusiastic! :Redcar :dancing.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Hello asimpleson...i also think that you are right about alloys..and i like first golden one pic than this blackish gold..and put all colours on alloys in ms paint..the golden colour is matched perfectly with exotica red..so i will do for it and update photos later...thanks for suggesting me...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  3. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    Simply loved all the mods.:wow People do take good care of the one's they love/like the most, looks you are doing a great job. Enjoy the Valentine's day with the RED HOT beauty.

I see most the mods you bought through ebay.de. I am regular buyer in ebay.in but I haven't ordered in any other ebay sites. Just wondering, there are no additional costs or custom issues over buying stuff from ebay.de ? Is there any thing else we should keep in mind when we order from ebay(outside India)
    1 person likes this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes somewhat like this but I am looking even more darker shade.
  5. Thanks for appreciating my work..just read the description properly of item, shipping charge(additional charge), shipping period and last but not least reveiws of seller..so then you will not have any problems in buying from ebay.de, ebay.co.uk, ebay.it etc..ok..
    You can ask me about help in buying from ebay anytime..

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  6. Can you show me with a photo that how much darker shade you are talking about..?

7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I dont have photo with me now...I will check the color shade while painting and will ask painter to add black color in golden color as per my requirement.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I have had a fair bit of experience with colour theory and colour mixing in my occupation. The way to getting dark in gold is adding hints of magenta or darker green. Adding black will make it murky and loose it's golden hue identity, therefore strictly not recommended. Best of luck ! :D

Another thing. Best to ask the colour shop to mix your shade. They know exact quantities of base, reducers and sparkle stuff to add, they do it more often and better than the painters as per my experience. You can have a better texture. Also a lacquer coat can make it more resistant to water and oxidation much like the body paint.
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  9. sidd

sidd Amatore

delhi
    mr. Apoorva, to be honest i love all the modifications done on your car especially the small details like the abarth logo on the air filler pin( i can't remember what it's called:p) but the only think i didn't like is all decals on the front bumper and the hood scoop, may be if the scoop would have been of a bit lesser height and broader, it would look good. just my two cents.

@kedar, i really don't know if golden wheels on white car would look good, but i think the black one would look better
    1 person likes this.
  10. Thanks Sidd..I will think about your suggestions..I am glad to hear that you like my work on my car..:up
    1 person likes this.