1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My grande punto 90 HP exotica red

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by dr.apoorva, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi, Congratulations on your Punto purchase, mods look great but some of them looks over moded, please share details - wish you happy miles and drive safely..
    1 person likes this.
  2. hello2anand

hello2anand Amatore

Congratulations !!!! You have put a lot of effort....Happy riding !!!!! :redcar
    1 person likes this.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Simply superb dude...

Like the most of the modifications. It's depends on the every one's taste.

But as I said the modifications you have done are superb.

Observed that the armrest you have is not linea's one. If that is universal then please let us know as the Linea's armrest is now a days very costly affair.

The embossed abarth on seat head rests, awesome. I want to do that in my ride... Please help me out buddy...

Till that happy punting....... :car
    2 people like this.
  4. Thanks you very much ranjeeth..appreciate your opinion..even sometimes I also seems these two things awkward. But I think they don't look bad on this car. and I already purchased them so installed them for having a new look. So keep these for sometime then remove it later. anyway thanks for your suggestion. any other suggestions?

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks abhishek..
  5. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Congratulations and your modifications are great and tempting and wow!!!!
    1 person likes this.
  6. Thanks for your reply. I appreciate your suggestions. But I think the air vent must be wrapped with black vinyl. if i use red vinyl on air vent, it doesn't look good with my car's colour as per my opinion. because everybody thinks differently. and I will think about your second suggestion. anyway I did all this work by myself. So the whole cost of this is very less but I gave so much time for these. I couldn't get much time in day because of my profession, so I worked at night for these. I didn't get help of any expert or mechanic or car modifier. the list of the things I installed and description of their cost are given below with links..Total cost is around 16K....

I have installed another items too. like JBL 440W speaker cost around 13K including sony 2 channel amplifier. Small Stickers like scorpion, abarth esseesse, punto sport on sill plate cost around Rs. 500. The abarth punto combination side sticker costs Rs. 2100. Back seat support etc costs around 900.
    3 people like this.
  7. Thanks for your reply pradeep...I know that..some people like the hood and some don't..I already purchased it so applied it and keep it for sometime..but it doesn't look bad..but yes it is too much for punto..and I think the sill plates really look awesome. I actually copied this design from one product which is listed on ebay..I attached the photo of it. I just copied this design. $(KGrHqN,!rcFJmgYJS5cBSe8KCSv,Q~~60_57.jpg
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Congrats on Red Punto Mighty 90hp,
    Wow,mind blowing & amazing mods done by you to your Punto,Hats off to you Dr.Apporva.
    Lots of money & time spent by you on mods,Awesome
    1 person likes this.
  9. Hello Kedar,
    Thanks for your honest opinion. I know this is over graphics for punto. but my punto is under experimental work. so I did things which others didn't do yet. So TFIans can decide how their car look if they do these as I did with my car like hood scorpion logo, led logo etc. So they can understand what should do or shouldn't. they can save money by don't buying the ugly looking products. In short kedar, I did all things so TFIans can decide what to do or not with their car under budget. I copied the scorpion design on ORVM from this Fiat 500 abarth pic.
    $T2eC16N,!)sE9swmYk92BSFQeWJ5s!~~60_57.jpg $T2eC16RHJGIE9nnWqyMDBR(4(BzotQ~~60_57.JPG

anyway..thanks for your reply..keep in touch..

video of turbo whistler..

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks a lot..

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hello ashish shinde,
    Yes. I have purchased my car from vadodara. But now bhaskara opened their new franchisee in bharuch. So there is no need to come vadodara often. but my nomber is +919898295856. If you want any help, you can contact me or whatsapp me.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks rishike007..I am glad that you liked my work..armrest is universal. I have already sent a message which contains all details about the items which I installed in my car. you can see the abarth seat decals in it..but I found in ebay that the seller of this item has removed this product. buy please contact him to make like this. see what he reply. Hope he will make this for you. but you can find other similar things in this link..

this is the seller id...ccaccessories-uk

hope I can help you in future. keep in touch.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thank you nadeem..money doesn't matter. time matters. I have given the details about cost in replies. But one thing I want to say is Time. I have spent a lot of time in it..
    1 person likes this.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Apoorva does it whistle all the time? So if you are driving at 80kmph and still you get that whistle sound? Isnt it irritating? If the whistle sound is there all the time then I dont think it is worth spending on it.

I was planning to get it for my Punto but was not sure about the output.