1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Grande Punto 2.0 (Bossa Nova White)

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by MattJ, Jan 6, 2013.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Well i dont know for sure if the thicker ones like below of Mr. Kedar (TFIian) look eye sore or the ones you have. I am looking for more similar pics from the people who have BNW with side stickers.

39932d1359458565-team-fiat-india-goa-meet-25th-28th-jan-2013-forumrunner_20130129_165149.jpg

Thanks any ways for your kind reply with pics. :)
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    oh this is a different design....i assumed you were talking about the stripes as mine. I had considered this, but the problem i saw in this design was that it extends onto the front bumper and its designed to go with the fog lights and complements it. And i've noticed this strip more for the Punto Evo. Just my take on this :)
    Abarth-Punto-01.jpg
  3. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    I love the monsoons, it creates a magical scenario for capturing snaps....the flipside is that my baby gets dirty soon.
    Did a short trip to my family property in karavaloor, south of kerala, a total distance of 170kms from Kochi. Kept average speeds of 75-85kmph and got a FE of 20.2. Covered the distance in 3.45 hrs on good roads with poor stretches of potholed madness courtesy the kerala monsoons. Clocked 54k km on the odometer so far. Drive and comfort is still uncompromising even after 3 years, nothing niggling. Did a minor ICE upgrade with blaupunk components with an amp for the front and a decent bass tube for a lil bass. Nothing beats a drive in the rains listening to some fine music. Pics follow :)
    IMG_0006 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0013 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0178 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0184 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0197 (Large).jpg
    4 people like this.
  4. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    A quick update. Changed to Linea 15" alloys and I am liking the different look it is giving my car :)
    IMG_0229 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0236 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0238 (2) (Large).jpg
    IMG_0243 (Large).jpg
    6 people like this.
  5. Linea Alloys look better on Punto somehow :D
    1 person likes this.
  6. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its real cool :cool: now , I jus went through your modification thread and all are real cool and a neat job. Now its time for you to think of some modification on roof , headlights :dance
    1 person likes this.
  7. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    It seriously does!! :D