1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Grande Punto 2.0 (Bossa Nova White)

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by MattJ, Jan 6, 2013.

1. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    @Shadowfax I had actually taken proportional measurements of the stripes from the original abarth image....
    Here are the specs, just show it to any stickering guy, they will cut the sticker accordingly...length is of course end to end as shown so no worries there. Just show em a reference jpeg and its a breeze.

Lightroom-0138 (Large).jpg

Since it's just the stripes i didnt need the vector files, they can do with the measurements to enter into the cutting machine....hope this helps, lemme know otherwise, will make a file of the die cut of the stripes in case its required.

- - - Merged Post - - -

@Shadowfax

Oops forgot to mention this, the white spacing marked as 16mm is originally 18mm on my car. On comparison with the original reference i saw that i went a lil far with that spacing, but only after having the stickers attached...It doesnt make much of a difference but since i knew it was a lil less spaced, it was in my head. but other than that rest is fine. So its your personal preference to go with the 18 as shown on my car or have it less spaced off with the 16.

:)

cheers!
    2 people like this.
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Well done!!! Mattj.

Have you already thought of getting the brake calipers painted in red? If not, just give it a thought. BoseSuman has done something similar with his alloys and calipers and they look fab IMO.
    2 people like this.
  3. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    @N Kiran thanks a bunch

I do have them painted red :).... since the side profile snap was taken at night, it's not clear in that pic...but in the day time you can see it properly :) will put one up soonly...but it doesnt stay red too long, easily attracts the dirt and slime :(
  4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

More than dust its the break pad powder that coats it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    The dark gray stuff?...makes sense! thanks :)

6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

neat and clean...

so now try to keep it new and do't give another chance for ur friends to nickname..
    1 person likes this.
  7. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    Done sir :)

8. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    White alloys gives great look to the car..
    1 person likes this.
  9. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Your Punto looks stunning MattJ. Simple and effective.
    1 person likes this.
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Now that we have see the new look.. just wondering how this babe looked before the make over..