1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Grande Punto 2.0 (Bossa Nova White)

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by MattJ, Jan 6, 2013.

1. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    After 2.5 years and a dozen scratches and nicks on my car ( 80% while left parked on the streets of kochi), decided to give in my GP Emotion a makeover...Broke my heart when it was top notch in the mechanical and interiors dept, while from the exterior it was all dented. Why my friends started to call it 'Dento' rather than Punto. So had it sent in for a patchwork/paintjob...and it came out pretty decent. Also wanted to do some basic stuff on it and kept it low key, and took references from the Abarth GP below.

Fiat_AbarthGrandePunto.jpg

And last but not least my GP...

Lightroom-0149-2 (Large).jpg
    Lightroom-0154 (Large).jpg
    Lightroom-0168 (Large).jpg
    Lightroom-0179-2 (Large).jpg

Didn't go for Abarth detailing as I don't have anything done by em, so would be just a namesake...keep it all straight and neat...
    So here is my 'Steady Girlfriend' according to all my friends...and I agree with them...:p
    No nagging and easy to turn on ;)
    14 people like this.
  2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

So dento is back to punto.. Show it off to ur friends now.

Burn their dikkis

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    3 people like this.
  3. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    oh yes...very much!
    pretty much all my friends liked it...
    And with the pete's box i'd gotten from one my cousin, it's a bit more peppy than the stock...:)

- - - Merged Post - - -

The next phase of my GP i hope to take it up north when i can take a couple of week's off...its only done 45k so far and mostly within city and a couple of trips to bangalore and within kerala...i have the vast open spaces of the north in my dreams! <3!!
    Nothing like a road trip on the GP...its the best!
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I think that is one of the CLEANEST modifications job on a Punto. Just the right amount of modding.:up
    2 people like this.
  5. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    Whoa thank you @gurjinder! :) That acknowledgement means a lot! :dance:clapping

6. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi MattJ, The punto now looks fresh :)
    Very neat job, enjoy your Punto 2.0
    1 person likes this.
  7. dattatray

dattatray Timido

New Delhi
    Nice work, MattJ. Can you post some more pics of the tyres or the side profile? I want to take a better look at how the white alloys look.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Nice Job done, The Punto looks more Grande now...
    1 person likes this.
  9. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    @raj29 Thanks, exactly my sentiments...a total fresh feeling for the 2013! :)
    @dattatray thanks mate....i've clicked one in the night, but clear enough i hope... if you are going for white, try getting it coloured with the body color and not the plain white, blends with the car better IMHO...
    Lightroom-0138 (Large).jpg

@tony thanks :)
    3 people like this.
  10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Mattj any chance u can provide me the vector file of stripes??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2