1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My graceful Italian lady has covered 123456 kms

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by xler, Apr 25, 2016.

1. xler

xler Novizio

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    In Sept 2015, I had incorrectly posted under Linea Classic thread :banghead:, 100k kms covered[/URL]. Mods please move to the correct location.

I am thrilled to share that my graceful Italian lady has covered the magical milestone of 123456 kms today. It has been a fantastic journey over the past 55 months. Apart from my daily commute of 90kms, we have successfully completed several long drives with family and my pet beagle.
    The longest trip has been Indore - Bangalore - Kanyakumari - Trivandrum - Rameswaram - Madurai - Bangalore - Jog Falls - Karwar - Pune - Indore in a week. Heading north, we have done Indore - Udaipur - Jaipur - Delhi - Indore.
    Last year, we did Indore - Pune - Bangalore - Chennai - Hampi - Indore. On 2 other occasions, we have done Indore - Hubli - Kollur - Karwar - Indore
    Each mile in my Italian beauty has been thoroughly satisfying. Looking forward to 2.5kkms mark

Thank you Fiat India.....

IMG_20160425_074131.jpg
  2. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations @xler. It is indeed a proud occasion. I am also from Indore (near Rajendra Nagar). Whats your location? With rusticnomad, we are 3 on TFI from Indore. What major replacements have you done so far? I am up for my 4 year service next month with nearly 40 K km on odo.
  3. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations!

Has the acceleration decreased over time or is it the same?

Also, are vibrations and noise more now as compared to day one, or are those the same as the first day?
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @xler
    Congratulations bro, that Km range remind me of my first timing chain replacement on punto 1.3. :).Keep munching
  5. xler

xler Novizio

Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you @Ravi_M @Soumik @Ganges.
    I am on stock clutch and no replacements till date except for regular oil and filter changes. One broken taillamp was replaced.
    Gearshifts are harder these days. No issues with fuel consumption but acceleration is slightly reduced.
    I guess timing chain and clutch replacement is due now.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  6. xler

xler Novizio

Indore
    Linea 1.3
    @Ravi_M it's good to know that three of us are in Indore☺. I am in Nipania and commute daily to Pithampur. I'll PM my number. Lets meet sometime

7. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Did you clean the EGR.
    Ciongrats for the Great Run :) Keep Munching More and More Miles :)
  8. xler

xler Novizio

Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you @Murphy_Fiat.
    EGR valve check/cleaning is also due.

Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  9. xler

xler Novizio

Indore
    Linea 1.3
    @Soumik, there is no abnormal vibration except for some light rattling noise from the glove box cover. There is a small plastic pin that acts as a hinge. Thus part keeps popping out. Other than this there is no issue.
    Engine sound has increased. A thorough check of timing and cleaning of EGR valve should rectify this to an extent

Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  10. karaka

karaka Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
    Congrats buddy, that shows the enthusiast driver in you. May you cover more miles, safely & happily all the time.

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk