1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My GDP MJD First ownership experience

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Surya, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    today stickering was done on the front, top and back
    2012-09-23 09.16.13.jpg 2012-09-23 09.16.23.jpg 2012-09-23 10.41.17-1.jpg
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Dear omlur, This one costed me 1.5k at Satterons JC road, i saw this fitted on a Innova (biege color) one more was there black color i liked it and got it fitted, fitment is easy you can lift it back straight if not using very useful in long drives..

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

I thought will wait till i get hands on aston martin ;) to visit Stanley's, paid 5.5k for steering cover, gear knob, gear boot :hit
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Normally Fiat claimed the mileage on Emotion Pack model with wider tyre 20.3 for E Pack & 20.5 for 90HP.

So due to tyre profile other variant may give more.
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Got my car yesterday in the evening after the steering and gear knob work ..

2012-09-25 09.17.57.jpg 2012-09-25 09.18.28.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  5. The steering cover and the gear cover looks awesome,they look far far better than mine..Dont know why they cant give wuality stuff like these,looks very premium specially the gear..
  6. Yea sure, the tyre profile makes a difference. But I guess it wont be much. Only our driving style does make a huge difference.

And one more thing. How does the ODO Fuel efficiency readings vary from the original ones ???
  7. abhiuday

abhiuday Amatore

New Delhi
    The gear knob and the steering cover looks awesome. The stitching is excellent. How much time did they take for the steering cover? Also, Would you be embossing the gear numbers on the knob?? By the way, is there any good shop/dealer who provides good leather gear know/steering cover in Delhi too? I only hear about good options in bangalore :(
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Dear Mr.Abhi,
    This one is machine stitched in Stanley workshop it took 5 hrs for the work to be done, yes they will emboss the sticker if you want on top of it, i think its a costly affair with the stanelys i paid 5.5k for Str+Gr+boot.. Address below
    [h=1]Stanleys[/h] house.png Address: 2ND FLR, Crown Interior Mall, Mathura RD, Faridabad, Delhi - 121001

There are other options from fellow tfi's where they have got it stitched for a lesser price at other shops..

Delhi guys request your help for the better options ..

Thx..Surya
  9. abhiuday

abhiuday Amatore

New Delhi
    Wow...5.5K is quite expensive. But I guess the material and the craftmanship they would have provided would be worth this much. Also, somehow I feel (this my personal opinion) that one feels like spending money on a fiat car - linea/punto. i guess its that feeling of close bonding that you develop with the car, that too in a short period. I would certainly visit stanley to see the material.

anyhow, your car looks amazing with the seat, gear n steering cover.
    Cheers!!
  10. PuntoSingh

PuntoSingh Amatore

Faridabad
    NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello Surya,

Your Car looks Great, Just one question.. Your location say you are from Bangalore and gave a Faridabad address..?