1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My GDP MJD First ownership experience

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Surya, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I am getting the steering and gear knob done with the leather this weekend visiting stanely's
  2. How much they quoted for the job??
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Dear wolverine_arnab, its 4k for the steering cover and 2k for the gear knob am negotiating it for 5k totally.. for the seat covers you had asked for she quoted 25k for the front seats (depends on the type of leather) you select.. hey buddy PM your no. to me i will call you sometime..

Thx..Surya
  4. pm'd you my number...feel free to call anytime except early morning...:rolleyes:;)
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    i went to Stanleys in the morning, they took my order and told will be ready in 4 hrs time after inventory was taken they returned the car and asked me to come on monday :rage
  6. Great,so how much hole you burnt in your pocket??:rolleyes:
  7. Hi Surya,

Good pictures of your car interior. My attention is drawn on the arm rest. Pl. let us know from where you purchased this and how do you feel on using this. How much did this cost and any issues in fitment and where did you get this fitted.
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Why don't u try Penasee leathers
    I got my steering cover pure leather done frm there and cost was 1500. Even Ravi got frm same place for his Punto. If u have not yet done let me knw.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  9. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    Hi Surya,

Congrats and drive safely... You had mentioned that the price diff between Active n Dynamic is 1.5 Lacs. Its actually around 70k. I too recently bought a Dynamic in March.

10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi raj, you are right the difference is 75k for dynamic and 1.8 lakh for the emotion varient