1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My GDP MJD First ownership experience

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Surya, Aug 13, 2012.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    badluck surya! is there a dent on the door or scratch only. please post pictures of the damage so that people can suggest
    on hearing this, we should question them to show where is it written. as per the manual it is mentioned to check and replace if required.
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    It is very clear from the paint marks on your car's bumper and his car's rear fender, that one of you has banged the other's car. convince him by showing the the paint marks and make him pay for it (if possible without things getting too dirty) if he always parks next to your car then it may happen again in future if you don't make him repent for it.
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    i will inform the person who's given permission to park our cars to talk to him and sort out things..
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Delighted to See Punto Display in our campus today by Vecto motors, i could see that Punto Sports/Emotion 93HP is also available now.. :)
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    which campus?
    one correction, its 90 HP or 93 PS.
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Software technology park, Electronic city campus - the price list says 93 HP

- - - Merged Post - - -

Here is the screen shot from the price list provided

punto_Price.jpg

SA said still 2013 models are available with upto 1 lakh discount and new models with 50k discount
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    so it is the dealers themselves who are spreading wrong information! it is 76PS/75HP or 93PS/90HP for the respective variants
    1 person likes this.
  9. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    As i couldn't get my punto checked on the Free Service camp i visited Vecto Motors today and got few of the issues fixed, it was good experience at Vecto,.