1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My GDP MJD First ownership experience

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Surya, Aug 13, 2012.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Theres another one at 3k/3 months (now changed to 5k/6 months i guess ) .its not really a service but just checks. it is known as first service nevertheless. did you miss that one?
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I had a top up check at somewhere 4.5k interval and it was not the regular service i was told to get the vehicle for first service at 15k at prerana motors and was done on schedule with first service coupon..
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Felt good today supporting a call with Fiat Powertrain Technologies, Torino IT for their ECU based software ..
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    :confused: more details please!
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I am currently working with ETAS Germany which is part of BOSCH now, ETAS is into development of ECU diagnostics and development software and one of the customers for ETAS is FIAT..
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    so you are the one we need to contact for an ECU remap ;);)! just kidding :)

Nice to know about your work:)
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Am not that professional .. :evilsmile ,

Well this month its huge discounts pouring across from all car brands every body in the race for clearing there piled up stocks..
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Guys am running in 28002 Kms as of now i visited KHT 2 months back for the third service (30000 kms - 2 yrs) and was advised to run the car till the interval ends 30000kms or 2yrs Jun 2014 as still time is there, the approximate cost quoted by the SA was around 9k for 3rd Free service and 2 days but i see in few threads where it has costed around 4.8k for the third service how can there be so much difference can anybody please advise.. I need this advise as soon i will be getting my baby serviced.

Thanks.
  9. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    It depends on the individual how they want to get it done.

1st - Change all like engine oil, oil filter, air filter, pollen filter, Fuel filter, Lubricants oil (Brake oil, steering oil, transmission oil), brake pad(condition dependent). Cost will be around Rs. 8-10 k

2nd - Just change the engine oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter(depends on the current condition or running kms), pollen filter. Cost Will be around Rs. 5k

P.S. As lubricants oil (Brake oil, steering oil, transmission oil) is due on 60k KMs or 2 yrs, whichever gets first.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Surya, it won't cost more than 7-7.5k. usually they give a higher estimate initially.

only extra things for this service will be Gear Oil, Coolant and Brake fluid. Power Steering Oil also is changed mostly.

KHT usually suggests for AC duct cleaning and Engine Flushing from their side. Each of these costs about Rs 700 separately. You need to tell them if you require it or not.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013