1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My GDP MJD First ownership experience

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Surya, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Dear Nadeem, It costed 899 + 150 = 1049/- could not source it from any of the FASS/TASS here so finally got it, i think its standard charge for all types of shipments so having more items in the cart would be beneficial..
  2. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    Dear Surya, Congrats for her B'day.... Wanted to wish u personally but could not find u after lunch in the walkway:cool:
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    ok Surya..i m also thinking to get it from 99RPM..dealer said it will come to their workshop in 4th week of this month..can't believe these guys..first they had said 3rd week n now they say 4th week..whr did u got them fixed??
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats for the first b'day of your beloved and good number of miles crunched with your beauty. Wish you many more happy and safe miles with your Punto :up
  5. oncemoredieselpower

oncemoredieselpower Novizio

Bangalore
    Hey Surya,

Not sure if you had noticed that day. I was in my white linea and I over took your punto,. Then wondered if it was you, so slowed down a bit to allow you to catch up. Waved at you but i guess you were enjoying your drive. Meanwhile suddenly from nowhere there was a wagon-r in front of me, so did some emergency aggressive overtaking and hit pedal to metal to escape from the scene.

Enjoy your drive
    Deepak
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Deepak, yes i remember the white Linea overtook during the Line Change could not catch up buddy.. Sorry to read your plight on the RC issue with Concorde motors thread hope you have received..

Regards..Surya
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Last week when i got down to fill fuel at the petrol bunk my middle left finger almost missed getting jammed with the door resulting in a blat wound severe pain and lot of blood though i agree the door is heavy and big but i strongly stress to keep watch on the doors when opening as well as closing also when elders or kids are around.
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  9. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Oh god. Hope you are doing well now surya.
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    yes now somewhat i am able to move my finger typing on the keyboard is slower,i never regret or blame my punto for that ;) i make sure am careful next time..