1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My FTA Linea finally gets Morimoto projectors + Demon eyes + (Blue) Angel Eyes et al

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by SKYWALKER, Aug 19, 2012.

1. SKYWALKER

SKYWALKER

Delhi-NCR
    Finally I took the plunge. After 3 years of contemplating on the subject, I finally decided that I have had enough of inconclusiveness & that I had to bring in some spark in my Linea.

Well, so here it is. Researched for a month, checked out every possible automobile forum, painstakingly read through all posts, just to add more to the already confused brain. But the final stroke of luck came on the eve of Independence Day when I accidentally bumped into "RetroRides".

Well, details later, I will let everyone have a glimpse of my new look Linea. Enjoy !!!

More updates to follow in a couple of days.

IMAG0131.jpg

FxCam_1345097766097.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0193.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
    9 people like this.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice set up. If possible, add some full frontal shots of your Linea as well.
  3. Looking nice!! More pics, as already requested by PaddleShifter, would give a better idea.
  4. SKYWALKER

SKYWALKER

Delhi-NCR
    Thanks mate!

Yup sure ! more pics to follow with a detailed write up on the whole operation. I just need some more time to do the needful. Keep watching this space .
    ;)
  5. Smoking Hot !! Some more pics please
  6. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

More pics more pics and if possible, also please share costs involved. Setup is looking quite good.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    This looks like my setup of projector headlights, I have not connected the dual angel eye running on single angel eye. Personally I didn't like dual angel eyes.
  8. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I am also thinking of switching,keep us updated.
  9. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    @Skywalker : Fantastic is just the appropriate word for your project.
    Please share the specifications, cost involved and from where you procured the parts.
    Is it a DIY or you got it done from installer.

And (as already requested) more pics please.
  10. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Nice Setup!!