1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My Fox Trot Azure FIAT Grande Punto…..or should I say I have been Punto’d

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by nidhi, Jan 18, 2012.

1. nidhi

nidhi

New Delhi
    IMG-20120126-00054.jpg

Thats my new key ring...got it from FIAT Caffe!!!::D
    9 people like this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Nice Keychain :)

Cost?
  3. nidhi

nidhi

New Delhi
    1700 bucks..a little steep...but really beautiful and totally worth it!!!:p
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats seriously expensive. Guess somethings are bought with more heart than money
    1 person likes this.
  5. manjunathkl

manjunathkl Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.4
    Congrats for the car and the key chain. Fiat always satisfies its owners in a way, non-fiat-owners can't understand. I am sure you will be having a grin on your face while driving along a Swift for e.g.. :dance: The same way as I do.

Have a great time with the car and post pics of any long drives you do..
  6. nidhi

nidhi

New Delhi
    Yup......... I always think that the poor guy doesnt know wat he is missing out on!!! and how he has made a very very bad decision in buying a swift!!! :lol

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

hey sorry for the error.................the cost of the key ring was 1517 bucks to be precise.....
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. DEEPAK BAPAT

DEEPAK BAPAT Novizio

Pune
    Congrats.I am using the Active version sine June 10 very nice average 24 on highway with a/c on & speed at 80 km
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    A very nice Key Ring which matches the Monogram by itself, Only a True Fiatian can go for the Accessories of their beloved cars without giving a second taught to their wallets.
    I would rather get the Keyring with the Cap, But could not get the order procedure in the cafe site.....
  9. Punter's

Punter's

Nai Dilli
    Congratulations Nidhi for the new Punto and key ring. As many suggested, upgrade tyres as they would provide more gripping as well as looks. Oil change, hhhmmmm. It is personal choice or more of a psychological impact rather practical. Or probably I missed something somewhere.
  10. rkarth

rkarth Timido

Bangalore
    Hi Nidhi,
    I am one of those who cancelled new swift booking and got a punto... and i have no regrets :twisted:
    1 person likes this.