1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My First TD on 1.3 MJT E

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by smlakshman, Mar 28, 2012.

1. smlakshman

smlakshman

Bangalore
    Hi to Fiatians...!! :),

Lemme introduce myself. I m Lakshman from Chennai. Today I did my TD with 1.3 MJD E. I have taken her in ECR. FYI..I just learned the car driving and went for 20 classes. Woww...When I drove the car ....wht a control...I can't believe that I am driving and the confident when holding the steering. When I drove Alto(Drving school car), there was bit nervous always. Since I am a learner, I didn't change the gear when approaching the speed breaker, but slowed down to 30 in 4th Gear. Without any engine sound, the PUNTO went jus fine. I was surprised. And the clarity Blue n Me......woww....I called my friend...he didn't believe that I m calling using Blue n Me.

And U turn....I just rotate the steering n it was so smooth I did a U turn without any strain...The car was gliding on the road. I would like to buy 90 HP after driving this as I can not conrole myself going beyond 160+. The price increased by 2 %.

I m convincing my parents and arranging some finance thing....for getting MY ANGEL :). My heart says 90 HP and mind says do u really need 90 HP..... I don't know whoz gonna win... :p
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Lakshman,
    if budget is not issue go for 90 Hp blindly.

Dont think about 75Hp(i'm missing 15 horses)
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Grande Punto is really a Mean machine,
    Take the right decision, You will also be confused for the color, as All colors are great and goes well with Punto.
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Don't miss the dream-machine. 90 HP.
    Super refined,extremely rev-friendly,highly successful oil burner.

You took driving lession on M Alto. You might have understood how Maruti is misguiding Indians by selling their tin-boxes.

Famous & non-sense slow-gun of Maruti " Kitna Deti hai? "

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Don't miss the dream-machine. 90 HP.
    Super refined,extremely rev-friendly,highly successful oil burner.

You took driving lession on M Alto. You might have understood how Maruti is misguiding Indians by selling their tin-boxes.

Famous & non-sense slow-gun of Maruti " Kitna Deti hai? " :grin:
    2 people like this.
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Go for 90 HP!!
    It's an automotive Nirvana for some one who dies to drive, among so much of automotive Chaos & confusions.
    World feels like it's damn Fast Forwarded, hell yeah!! **** the budget & snatch it from the world, what's made for you only! If you can't buy it because of the budget, LET'S ROB IT AT GUN POINT..:dancing!! Bad-luck, since you have felt it unfortunately, now it has to be 90HP only else keep regretting for eternity:(.

Congrats, you have been bitten by the FIAT bug. Keep following it now, for rest of your life for no reason what so ever, just like us:confused:.
    I hardly have any idea why i am doing this, nor interested to find a logic behind it:irked.
    Welcome to FIAT family, congrats on your 1st post Bro:)!
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. smlakshman

smlakshman

Bangalore
    Thanx guys for ur suggestions. As I m flying next month, will buy 90 HP once I am back. Otherwise my Angel will be alone..... :( Anyhow hope this travel will help from budget pb... ;)