1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My first foray into 4 wheels

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by varunrtr, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think its time to introduce myself in the forum , almost 6 months after registering here.
    I stumbled upon this beautiful site from another auto forum at the time of your fiat factory visit and a frequent guest ever since. Like everyone else here, a automobile / fiat enthusiast for a very long time, i ve finally decided to take the plunge in to the family ! Ever since the news and pics of punto launching in india filled the web, i had etched in my mind that this is gonna be my first car . As always, going with the heart over head for any crucial decisions, went ahead and booked the punto mjd without considering anything else, a few days back. Finally i got a call from sales rep yesterday that my baby has arrived and i dashed to the yard today morning and saw her gleaming under the sun. Just for the unique factor, booked the fox trot azure, which i havent seen it anywhere in my city ,would be marking the presence from now on.

Something personal now, i m Varun, from Trivandrum, God's own country. just completed my degree in automobile engg . An avid biker / tourer till now (always will be), carrying cars at the back of my head , this is my first step into the cage, and hope to be a memorable one.

regards,
    varun
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Congrats Varun! And welcome to TFI!
    Enjoy the drive!
  3. congrats on your car.
    we4lcome to tfi.

guys we now have an automobile enginner here to repair or modify our cars
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Varun.

Don't make us wait any longer to ogle at your FTA Punto. Upload pics soon buddy :)

Gurjinder.
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hey Varun..Congrats.. at last the long wait has come to an end... Do post the pics soon. Drive safe..Take good care of your baby :)
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Varoon congratulation for new Punto MJD. Welcome to Team FIAT India. Do upload some photos of you & your car
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Varun to TFI and for the booking of wonderful FTA Punto, Do the PDI in sunlight, snd please dont make us wait for more 6 month to have a glimpse of the FTA Punto
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard, Varun

It does not require ownership of Linea/ Punto to post on TFI ;) LOL !! kidding... Enjoy your Punto & yes do post lots of pics of FTA Punto
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi RTR (I guess you drive Apache right?), welcome to TFI forum and congrats. Do make sure that you do your own PDI and decode the VIN.

Good Luck.
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thanks man.
    thanks for the warm welcome. and LOL at the second part :p. even i have to find a job to start doing something on my car with the gyaan from all these forums :)

pics shall come in a week's time and i dont want to share the pic from the yard as its soo dirty !! :( .thinking of taking delivery on 1st or 3rd !

thanks cinju. you are the first person to get in touch with me from tvm tfi and thanks for your invite !

thanks man :)

will do that carefully man, hope i wont be carried away by the emotions and excitement of my first car during pdi :p. i ve downloaded pdi threads from tfi and tbhp as well. pics will be there your way on 6th day n not 6 months :D

thanks man. hope i get enough time for regular periodic photo shoots as we have lots of exotic locations all around my place.

thanks man. yeah i ride a apache rtr160. btw i looked for the vin number at the quarter glass n didnt find it there. can u pls post a pic of it where it is etched?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.