1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My First Fiat Beauty - Grande Punto Sports Exotica Red - Comes Home

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by chandu525, Aug 26, 2012.

1. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Loved this part! :)
    Congratulations mate! Red Punto, that too mighty ninety, it rarely gets better than this :)
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  2. Revving till 4k rpm?????thats too much...dont cross more than 2.5k atleast for a thousand kms...
    Mileage will be good dont worry about that,when i took delivery the indicator was set to lit/100 kms.

And regarding mileage reset the trip meter and check on the highway...

Congrats on your new car once again...get the probs solved asap..
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and enjoyed the reading ...
    Happy puntoing in Bangaloru....

Picture please
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congratulations.

Reset both your tripmeters and start all readings afresh. The 6.5 figure will be indicating the time it spent at the dealership with countless stop starts and first-second gear ripping by the TASS Schumachers.

Cheers.
  5. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    Thank you all, Just came back from Home town, involved a driving of around 70KMS highway,

I forgot all those niggling issues I had , Just love the way punto dominates the road!! Brilliant

MODS NOTE - Please note TFI does not encourage road racing or any discussions related to it. Thanks.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
  6. You certainly are enjoying your ride,but please one advice,''be gentle''...As this is a new car let everything open up on its own...
    Avoid people like these,many people will provoke you with these lights,idiotic driving,but wait till a few thousand kms,cause afterwards they will be behind you forever..

Enjoy puntoing around...

:eek:fftopicyou coming for TFI south india meet??
  7. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    No buddy, I am going for a Long drive on the same day! Thanks for such a wise comments, certainly wise, I appreciate Team FIAT mod for not encouraging this kind of posts, I too never generally get distracted by such idiotic acts, Today It was just a moment I wanted to know what Fiat is all about in terms of high speed stabilty and handling it was perfect oppurtunity for me, I took a calculated risk ,everything was in control, after that incident I never crossed 2.5K RPM , I drove very gently
  8. Great to hear that you have already planned for a drive...thats the way to treat your baby...
    Dont mind me asking where you planned to go for vacation??
    If you really want to see what your car is capable of in terms of mileage,then drive below 80,at constant speeds..and after a few hundred kms be ready to be surprised...
  9. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    I am going for Coastal Karnataka (Karwar is the place to be exact), back to back I will be covering over 1100 Kms, Karwar is well connected to Bangalore via NH4 Highway, Will be spending a day there before heading back to bangalore

10. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Congrats for your ride buddy, we are waiting for your ride's pics. It seems you are enjoying your ride very well.