1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My First Fiat Beauty - Grande Punto Sports Exotica Red - Comes Home

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by chandu525, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Hey dont worry about the car being may model,even i took my car delivery on 28th august,and its may make.So its quiet normal,fiat will obviously try to sell cars manufactured earlier.its not that its 1 year old model.
    Just take the delivery and pray that every thing turns out to be fine.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
  2. so,did you finalise on your beauty??
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    There is no problem in having a May 2012 punto. Important is the PDI. If you are satisfied go ahead. I like the spoiler for Punto. You can opt for it. Just ask them if they are ready to give a discounted price for painting it. With spoiler punto looks more perfect:)
  4. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Hello, if Pdi is fine then there should be no issues to go ahead. Perhaps Fiat has manufactured limited number of Sports cars in May. Just a guess that. I booked my 76hp emotion in june and got a June made car. Btw why is the spare wheel make different than the installed wheels. I can read something like tornado. I meant tyres when I said wheel.
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  5. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    Yes, I did finalize on her, Thanks for all your comments, I told the FIAT SA to proceed with the Registration!, The car will be lined up for registration on Monday!
  6. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    What would be the cost of Spoiler? and why It has to be repainted??, I feel Red Spoiler should be available as a standard accessory, Will check with Fiat Service manager on the same
  7. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    I am too not sure about the same, other than this all other alloy wheel tires are from Apollo, I want to know Does this require a change immediately? Can I live with these tires for around 15-20K KMS, I don't have Vitamin "M" now to upgrade tires now :(
  8. The spare tyre is tornado only,but didnt know that they give different tyres as spare tyre(as far as i remember i got apollo only).need to check and confirm..
  9. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

After commenting I quickly went and checked the spare tyre in my car and its same as the four vertical ones, Apollo.
    1 person likes this.
  10. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    So Can I ask for replacement of this factory provided Tornado with Apollo Tyre? I am not happy why fiat does this kind of cost cutting, on the other hand I spoke to i20 salesman other day he said even the spare tyre they are providing is Alloy one :), Not sure if it is true