1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My first FIAT... A Linea!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by snck, Dec 27, 2012.

1. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Prakhar and Saharsh!
    1 person likes this.
  2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have heard lot of good reviews about Karlsons... Real neat job! It looks fab on your Linea :up
    1 person likes this.
  3. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks punto_emotion for the nice words :)
  4. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    After a bit of struggle, got eco drive configured for my Linea (only 1.6 Linea option availabe :( ).

Only about 20kms driven with eco drive on. Overall eco index is 58, but this looks to be also because of two very short jorneys (0.8km and 3.4kms) in which eco index were 48 and 31 respectively. In other 3 bars eco index is about 80. Will update after collecting data from few days.

eco_trend_jan13_14.jpg
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    You Linea looks just fab...congratulations
    1 person likes this.
  6. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Folks, noticed this on the diver side door just now. Looks like the beeding has gone inside partly. (could not figure out much in the night). Any comments?

Sorry for poor quality pictures

IMAG0247.jpg

IMAG0248.jpg
  7. ramvignesh

ramvignesh Amatore

Chennai
    How much would the paint sealant costs? how long will this last?
    1 person likes this.
  8. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Linea is considered 'Medium' size and the cost was 3k+ taxes (cant remember exact amount). As per 3M people, it lasts upto 1 year, but it could just be 6 to 9 months due to quality of water in Bangalore.
  9. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

hello snck,
    first of all your Linea looks fantastic! :)
    Concerning the door beading problem, once you pull it into its regular place, does it still go inside after pulling the window up or something? I am asking because, I have a similar problem with the driver side door beadings. When I showed it to the service guys during 1st service, the supervisor agreed to get it changed under warranty ( it had lost its elastic property) and accordingly ordered that spare.
    ------
    You may not want to try with a screw driver or such a tool.Potentially dangerous if slips, to your car as well ( God forbid). I remember the technician had completely removed the beading in that place( just pulled down) with bare hands. He tried putting it back and rolled up the window completely but in vain. It would always slip inside.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks platinumshine.
    I tried a bit today morning, but coule not really get it back in its place with bare hands. I have to try this again with the help of a screw driver/other tools and will update here.