1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My first ever International road trip !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by varoon9999, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Cars are very costly in Nepal. I am wondering how much did the Range Rover guy paid.

When i was too young i knew a guy in Nepal who had bought a tata safari for 35 lacs. That time did some investigation and found out that all cars in Nepal are double-trippe the cost of cars sold here.
    I feel very bad for Nepal people that they have to pay extravagent amount for such punny cars.
  2. I used airtel and it worked perfectly...only sometimes there was no network coverage..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Cars are meant only for the rich in nepal...poor people cant even afford to dream about it..
    The driver whose car services we used in nepal, bought a 12 year old maruti 800 from india, he had to pay 7Lacs for that car, and get the engine and body work redone..he is so poor that the car paper remains with the private money lender to whom he has to pay 500-1000 rs every day..
    Because of this transportation is pretty expensive in nepal, a private taxi will take 500 bucks approx for a 6 km to and fro ride..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Just checked the prices of Puntos in Nepal...
    And guess what..... its too much.
    Screen Shot 2013-03-31 at 1.17.18 PM.jpg

And nano starts from 800000 till 1100000 :eek:
    1 person likes this.
  5. This is when the role of government becomes questionable,Looks like Govt is making money on sales of the cars like a dealer but not trying to help people who voted them to power.
    Or it could be a way to encourage car manufacturers to start local manufacturing there.But market it self maybe so small the these guys don't care.