1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My first diesel car

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sandipan_r15, Oct 22, 2011.

1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    FIRST SHOT AFTER ADDING THE BODY GRAPHIX---

------Cannot upload pics due to large size.MOD/SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Reduce the size of pictures and try. Though normally it adjusts the size. Post screen shot if possible.
  3. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Here is the first pic after the addition of body graphix.

P1060317.JPG
    1 person likes this.
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    2nd DSMDNIC KEY -----

I booked a second DSMDNIC key for my car about 1 & half month back.
    Today got a call from the TASS.The key has already reached the TASS(of RD MOTORS):D.
    Will cost me 5700/-.Didnot expect to get it so soon.
  5. vilas iyer

vilas iyer Novizio

Gurgaon
    how much did u by those alloys for ? and form where?
  6. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I bought 5 pcs for 24500/- from PIRAMAL MOHANLAL at KOLKATA.You can get the full range at a cheaper price from SAI MAGWHEELS(70/B-17 RAMA ROAD INDUSTRIAL AREA) at DELHI.
    MAKE--HRS.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Went to kolkata on 31/12/2011 and completed 3000 km in the round trip.No major problem so far after some initial problems.

PUNTO 1.3 MJD EMOTION(BNW)
    YAMAHA R15 VER 1.0(RED-WHITE)
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  7. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Today one of my friends (who owns a petrol i20) drove my car for a few kms.Not only he was thoroughly impressed with the core strengths of PUNTO(that was expected) but also he was impressed with the interior of my car. WOW!That's a compliment I never expected from a i20 owner.
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yesterday travelled(14km) on a semi broken stretch with 2 adults on board.The avg speed was ~70kmph.What a ride it was!Just amazing!My co passenger didnot complain for even once.This car is so good on bad roads.And the new improved gc certainly has transformed it even a better beast(or beauty?)on such roads.AWESOME!
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Trade in i20 for the Grande Punto and tell him he will have more smiles than the drive of i20,
    Take him for a long drive and n curves he will e shocked for sure that FIAT is build like TANK, Hard on heart but soft by Nature....
  10. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yesterday went to my school to attend the centenary celebration.On the trip I had to travel on a completely broken stretch of about 5 kms.Oh my god!I was just amazed with the ability of this beautiful beast.One of my friends who ( never travelled by a PUNTO before) accompanied me on the journey was repeatedly praising the way the car was travelling on that road.
    I was smiling all the time I was driving on that stretch.Believe me this is the first time ever,I had enjoyed bad roads. Love my PUNTO.Meanwhile crossed 4500km(in less than 4 months) and nearing my first service.