1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My first diesel car

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sandipan_r15, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great Observation!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1 person likes this.
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No,SUN.It's a rope.

This deserted forest area is/was one of the most affected areas by maoist movement.It's near a place called JHILIMILI.And the road lead me to here---

P1070220.jpg .

There are many a villages where the road passes literally infront of the door of a house.Just have a look-----

P1070209.jpg
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    And it will be first time they are seeing a punto in front of their houses :D
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Forget about PUNTO,these are places where even maruti is a extremely rare species other than some omnis.

These places have two things in plenty--- poverty & natural beauty.

P1070210.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
    2 people like this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Last picture speaks about both. When I was clicking a like the face of the child simply stuck my heart. Will he be hungry at this time? Hope things will change.
    1 person likes this.
  6. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    COMPLETED 20,000 KM --------------YESTERDAY.

Completed in 14 months.

It's a story of bonding between a man & machine.

Didnot travel L & W of the country but travelled from the HIMALAYA to BAY OF BENGAL to JUNGLE MAHAL.My car never said NO.:up

I always take good care of my automobiles but never did I feel such a belongingness.Surely this is the same emotion that a FIAT car oozes in ones mind to drive thousands of kms to visit FIAT factory.

THANKS FIAT for making such an wonderful car.

THANKS punto for giving me 20000km of driving pleasure.

THANKS TFI for being such an wonderful community.

PROUD TO BE A FIAT-IAN:pROUD TO BE A TFI-ANS.

THANKS ALL.

A pictorial tribute to my car.

P1060223.jpg
    JUST DAYS AFTER DELIVERY

P1060717.jpg
    ON THE HIMALAYA

P1070218.jpg
    IN THE JUNGLE MAHAL

P1070238.jpg
    AT @20000 Km---last week at MUKUTMANIPUR.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday went to kolkata to inspect a used PUNTO ACTIVE 1.3(aug-2011 make/nov 2011 regn./@20000 km done) for one of my colleagues.The deal was finalised @3.75l.
    The car is very well maintained and practically scratchless(well there is some very minor ones).The man who is selling has already booked LINEA emotion(OB).
    This is the 5th FIAT(3 PUNTOs 2 LINEAs-----3 new & 2 used) going to be bought based on my advice(excluding mine).;)
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    4 people like this.
  7. Congrats on completing 20k kms in your punto...what is the avg mileage that you have been getting all this time? Any improvement after the 2nd service?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Arnab, I usually get between @17kmpl to 19kmpl.
    @80 on the highway it returns 21.5-22 kmpl.

Yes,I noticed a marginal(0.5 to 1) improvement after the 2nd service.
  9. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Going to complete 22000 km in next week(21700 now).

The PUNTO(active-used) that I discussed earlier;was negotiated @3.75l and delivery has been done on 02/01/2013.I will definitely try to post photos of all the 4 BNW PUNTOs(2active10/11,1 emotion11,one 90hp sport 12) together along with some lineas.All belong to the employees of the company,where I work.

As I said earlier RD MOTORS KOLKATA has stopped servicing FIAT cars but LEXUS MOTORS & GHOSH BROTHERS are continuing with their service facility of FIAT cars.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Going to complete 22000 km in next week(21700 now).

The PUNTO(active-used) that I discussed earlier;was negotiated @3.75l and delivery has been done on 06/01/2013.I will definitely try to post photos of all the 4 BNW PUNTOs(2active10/11,1 emotion11,one 90hp sport 12) together along with some lineas.All belong to the employees of the company,where I work.

As I said earlier RD MOTORS KOLKATA has stopped servicing FIAT cars but LEXUS MOTORS & GHOSH BROTHERS are continuing with their service facility of FIAT cars.
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. RD stopped servicing fiat?? It had to be with the amount of discrepensies involved in their sc, better late than never...
    Congrats on completing 22k kms..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2