1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My first diesel car

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sandipan_r15, Oct 22, 2011.

1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes someone can do that like the plastic caps.
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Arnab,here is the snap you wanted--

P1060967.jpg
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

I was to getting Abarth pressure valve caps for my Punto but afraid of CHORI of those caps.
  4. thank you very much for posting the pic.its looking neat,Is there any other place of installing that?is it a problem or distraction when you are driving?what about the wiring?from where is the power taken?Sorry to bother you so much..
  5. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3

I am not at all bothered Arnab.
    Actually I ordered to fit the reverse parking system over phone, before delivery and it was done.I was not present at the time of fitment so it's difficult for me to tell the power source.
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  6. even i have to do the same thing,but if wire is dangling outside it will look very bad.If they could install it near the rear view mirror atleast even if I loose the rear view mirror functionality still it wil give a neat finish.what say?Btw the way they installed the lcd on the dash is it a distraction when you are driving??and are you happy with the way they installed itt??
  7. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Installation(of the monitor)---If I say, I am fully satisfied, then it will not be an honest statement.But if rated in % then I will give it 80%.

Distraction during driving-----you will be(atleast I did) gradually habituated to the presence of the monitor.

Thanks all.
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    One of my colleagues has finalised PUNTO DYNAMIC 1.3.
    He did it of his own.

Test rode i20,PUNTO and few other cars but the look, ride quality and road holding are the qualities of PUNTO,he liked and has finalised in fav. of the beauty.

THE BAD THING-----HE HAS ALSO FINALISED BNW as the colour.I am trying to convince him in fav of OB(he doesn't like red).Fingers crossed.!
  9. they installed the monitor almost in the same place as done in your car,installation was pretty neat,but night vision is not there.
    What about your worldtech cam?how good is it at night?
  10. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Arnab,I have already mentioned in post No.118 that this camera(worldtech) is far better than that of XENOS.
    Night vision is there, and I can call the capability of night vision as fairly adequate and not superb.

I feel, even the normal image quality is better than that of XENOS.

Overall the worldtech camera is far better than the xenos camera.

THANKS ALL.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2012