1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My first diesel car

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sandipan_r15, Oct 22, 2011.

1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks J RAVI sir,thanks VAHANPUJARI.

Some stretches of the road(total 55kms oneway) has worsened considerably due to the rainy season.But due to the superb shocks I didn't feel much diff.Some PUNTO owners in this forum have complained about the softening of the suspensions after few thousands kms but after ~13200km(and <10months) shocks of my car feels as solid as day one.In fact my driving style has gone more aggressive than my initial PUNTO days.

P1060885.jpg

P1060891.jpg

P1060909.jpg
    3 people like this.
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Sandipan, good pics. After long time I saw Bengal countryside. I am from Midnapore town, my Maternal home is in Ramnagar near Digha. I spent my Childhood in Digha. Where are you from?
  3. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks SUMAN.I am from NANDIGRAM.Those are snaps of CHANDIPUR-NANDIGRAM road/roadside.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WANT HELP OF TFIANS-----

I want to purchase some items(related to FIAT) from ebay UK.How can I make payment for that?
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    You have to make payment through PayPal. For that, please visit paypal dot com and open your account by linking your credit card and email address. After verifications, you account will become active. You have to make a token payment for that purpose, which will be returned to your credit card account or used for your payments through PayPal.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  5. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks J RAVI sir.But I donot have a credit card & I donot want to have one----is there any way other than credit card.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    For purchases from sellers located in foreign countries, PayPal is the best mode of payment, for which credit card is a must. PayPal won't accept debit cards. So, get a credit card first!:)
  7. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks J RAVI sir,thanks again.
    1 person likes this.
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Few mods/upgrades have been done---

1)DRL on upper grill(purchased from ebay--999/-)
    2)Headlight has been upgraded to 100/90w PHILIPS RALLY with HELLA ceramic connectors(that's some improvement).
    3)A mystic(to the car following me) spot light(SINGLE LED IN ROBUST WEATHERPROOF ALUMINIUM HOUSING--from ebay--2139/-)has been fitted under the rear bumper and has been connected with rear fog light.
    4)Rear view camera has been changed with WORLDTECH nightview camera(from ebay----1099/-).This camera is far better(both day & night vision) than the previous one of XENOS(no night vision).This camera(WORLDTECH) has also a distance scale imprinted on the camera to have an idea of distance of the object behind.

Will add snaps later.Thanks all.
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  9. Wow quiet a few mods you have done.:clap
    Btw the rear view camera from xenos was it really very bad?I am asking this as I opted for xenos rear view cam as a free accessories.And how much did the xenos cam cost you?did you install it from the service centre?
  10. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Arnab, the XENOS set was fitted before delivery.The quality of the camera(non nightvision) is really bad.I don't know the quality of a nightvision type.
    The WORLDTECH camera is far better.

I cannot remember the exact price as there were few other(seat cover of AUTOFORM etc) accessories fitted at the time of delivery and I paid the total.Probably it was around 5500/- with 3" monitor.

THANKS ALL.
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2012