1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My First Car!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by navinpunchiri, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navinpunchiri

navinpunchiri Timido

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi ALL,

For the last 2 weeks i Have really had an bad experience with my FIAT punto and Banglore dealers.Copying is my my mail send it to FIAT all India.

Dear Fiat,

With great disappointment I m sending this mail to you.I have a purchased a new FIAT Punto Dynamic MJD from KHT FIAT Bangalore on 18[SUP]th[/SUP] Dec 2013,when my all my friends and colleagues told me not to go for FIAT as their service is pathetic but still I gone for it because I thought you guys have improved and moved out from TATA.But now I feel I have taken a wrong decision.

I completed my First service on first week of Jan’14.Till Last Sunday my KM reading was 3307 and when I was driving through Bangalore and I got a beep and msg saying “check engine” and suddenly engine got stopped. Luckily I was not in a traffic.I tried starting the engine but it was not starting.Then after that I called up your 24/7 road side assistance and they came towed my vehicle to the nearest service station(AADYA MOTORS).Very next day I got a call from AADYA motors they have to check and will kept for observation and will let me know by evening.Again they called me in the evening they need some more time as they couldn’t find the issue.The calls were goin on between me and AADYA motors for 3 days(till Wednesday 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] Jan’14).

22[SUP]nd[/SUP] Jan evening I got a call from AADYA motors the car is ready and can take it next day.Today morning I went to collect my car to AADYA motors service station and met their service guy and told me all the issues were sorted out and they have drove my car for almost 60 kms they couldn’t see any issues.They told it was due to some sensing issues(I couldn’t understand) and they gave me a guarantee of 100% that it will not happen. So I told him that I m going for a long journey tonight and again I asked him is all the problems sorted out.

While driving back home from AADYA motors (may be 18-20kms from aadya motors) Again I faced the same issue and this time it was in the middle of traffic.As I was all alone I had to push the car myself towards one side. Immediately I called up service guy and the service manager told that same issues have happened again.The service guy suddenly said we have tested for around 60 kms and we didn’t face any issues.Service manager called up and said to go to the nearest service station which is Vector motors and she told she has already informed their service manager.I went der and gave my car to them and they told me the same thing what AADYA motors said.(seriously 75% I don’t understand).they told they want a day to check what the issue is.

I usually take long drive at night,what would happen if this has happened to my car midnight.Kindly understand my frustration when a new car face this issues and I cant think what will be the case after an year.I need a permanent solution like a new car because I don’t believe your service guys.because there is no use of saying the car has no problem and will give 100% guarantee. Below is my engine no. and registration no for your reference.

Engine no-0443551
    Chassis no- MCA11845E07049358JKZ
    Reg no- -KA03MT 2024

I WISH I HAD NOT TAKEN A CAR FROM FIAT BUT NOW I AM STUCK WITH IT!!!

Thanks
    Navin Mathew
    mobile no-91-9741892449

Hi,

I got my car delivered Monday(27th Jan) hoping that the "check engine" will not come again.Your colleague told me some tchnical issues which I couldnt understand.

But want an explanation letter from yourside why this mistake has come again when my car was with AADYA motors for almost 5 days.

Forgot to mention,that I lost my keychain (100% silver coated and very expensive) in vecto motors as I was sure when I gave the car on last Thursday(23rd Jan) it was there.Anyhow I have told the same thing to service manager yesterday iiself,but I have no hope of getting it back.Fiat team ashamed of themselves to by taking my keychain.I want an explanation letter from FIAT as I have lost my faith in FIAT..I will surely put a review in team-bhp and team fiat and will not recomend this to anyone and will always give bad worst review.

Thanks
    Navin Mathew
  2. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sorry to hear about the issue. Definitely the choice of FIAT is not wrong. It could be an issue with the sensor malfunctioning. May be our bangalore friends can suggest a very good service center where they know the knowledgeable service engineer.
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  3. navinpunchiri

navinpunchiri Timido

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi All.

Will post the pics soon!!!I m still happy with my FIAT..but I have send a mail to service.india@fiat.com to make sure that it doesnt come again.
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.