1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My First Car -- Punto!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by RYadav, Aug 10, 2012.

1. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Ryadav congrats for your ride mate, if its really irritating may be you should get it checked.
  2. RYadav

RYadav

Hey guys...good to c so many active members!!!...thnx for installing the much needed confidence..will be visiting HIM Motors for next servicing :smile:

Rahul.
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi,
    if the noise is high at idle position then please have a check and fix the idling or May be you can also check for noise dampers or so to be fitted on the vehicle doors which will reduce the noise to some extent.

Thanks..Surya
  4. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Congrats Buddy.... To have Punto as a First car, you gotta be lucky and You are one of those Lucky Fiatian....

In normal conditions NVH in Punto is not as high as you described... I too feel its the quietest of the lot(at par with new Swift)...
    If its as high as you described, you need to visit TASS. But as Fiatian Guru - Gurji Paaji Suggested try other TASS this time...
    18K INR for 2nd service is Ridiculous.... I would suggest you to discuss on TFI before giving it to TASS and after taking delivery from TASS...

Cheers...

Neel :up
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The NVH is less compared to others in the segment,
    just check the Idling speed.
    Happy Puntoing
  6. Congratulations Ryadav...

18k is for second servicing is way too high...can you try to post your bill here,it will be easy for understanding.