1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My First Car - Punto 1.2 Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by rahulvfx, Feb 16, 2012.

1. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Joyride_02.jpg Joyride_03.jpg

Hey it's 2011 make .. though I got it in this Jan ...

Awoossssooomee experience .... very smooth, A/C at 1 is chilling like anything, hardly need to shift to 2 during afternoon as well.

I thing my car will soon get filled with CDs, as the default HU doesn't support flash drives :( , even AUX is also not there :punch ... Need some help if anybody have any idea what needs to be done to resolve this prob...

As you saw my car is white, I wanna give it decent sports look. Ans also wanna add some interior lighting.. needed some ideas.

Thanks ...

2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Well, For a nice sporty stance, get 15" RIMs asap with 195/60 tires in exchange to the stock ones. That alone should take care. If possible, then 98 pcd alloys otherwise you can opt for steel RIMs too if don't want to spend extra.
  3. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

congrats for the new car. Flash drive support is there for Punto HU. In my emotion pack version the usb slot is there inside the glove box. Please check the same
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats on the White Angel Rahul,
    Wishing you happy miles ahead......
    Do less extra fittings to the car as more you do it will spoil its own charm, do upgrade the tyres for sure if you are for anything......
  5. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Congrats on the car and welcome to Team Fiat.
    I didn't know that 1.2 is available in Emotion variant as well. I thought only 1.4 is available as Emotion.

What did it cost On Road?
  6. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Thank uuuu .. everyone .... :up

hey nitin .. I don't hv Emotion pk ... only Emotion ... :(
    So there is no option rather than to use FM transmitter USBs? Even I wanna know how are those FM transmitter, are they efficient to produce good sound quality?

Yaa sure I'm planing to change the wheel for sure ... but got one confusion, .. I guess now the tyres are 14", can I replace to 15"? :confused:

And sure Tony I will keep the look as it is, not interested to do some model modifications...

Place Transparent Matts as will be adding interior lighting soon... will upload pics as its complete ...::T

Thanks greetz .....

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

yaa... you are right "Relativity" in 2012 Emotion is only available on 1.4.. but mine is 2011 ... like I don't have Climate Control ...

As I booked it on Dec 2011.. I got it for 5.7 on road ... with basic accessories like matts , mud flap, etc etc ... yaa exd warrenty ...
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Obviously you can't. I mentioned 15" RIMs. You can exchange both RIMs & Tires at any Tyre dealer & will hardly cost Rs. 5000-7000 extra. If you go for alloys, that's a different story. There are many experts on TFI who have opted for after market alloys & they can suggest you on this. I preferred stock one so don't have any idea on cost/make etc.
  8. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

That's a a very good price for an Emotion variant.
    What's your daily run?
  9. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Normally 8km daily (weekdays) , 30-40 km on weekends ...
  10. nobrakes

Congrats Rahulvfx! I've got the same variant, but in Red. Like you said, the only solution to the lack of USB/Aux is an Fm transmitter. I got one today and the sound quality, especially through the ipod nano is great. Where are you from btw?