1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My first car, Pearl white Fiat Linea MJD Emotion variant

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by urvish21, Jun 18, 2013.

1. urvish21

urvish21 Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi everyone,

I booked the first car of my life, Fiat Linea MJD a month ago with Balaji Autoworld and am expected to get delivery in 2-3 days. I am very very exited ..... being the first car, a lot of people wanted me to buy either a second-hand car or a "small" car ....... I was very close to buying a Grande Punto ... but after Fiat's 5 year warranty offer decided to spend a bit more and buy my first love ( wanted her since the last 2 years... just love the way she looks) the Fiat Linea ..... I plan to be active on the forum to post my experiences .... would want people to guide me on the to-dos for a new car......

I live in the western suburbs of Mumbai and have learnt driving twice... once from a neighbourhood "driving school" and recently from Maruti Driving School at Kandivali....... the instructor at MDS was of the opinion that my driving is pretty good .....my wife and mother want me to employ a driver for 1-2 months to "teach" me driving in my car... but I am not able to find a driver for 1-2 months ... they all want long term employment... and I will not let my beauty to be driven by anyone else........

My Linea is still a couple of days away ........
    8 people like this.
  2. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Congrats urvish21 for owning this beauty. Linea is a pretty long car & as you said this is your 1st car. I'd suggest you to contact driving school, if they can provide you a instructor for 3-4 days. Who will allow you to get confidence on your own car. Its better to be little cautious in first few days with your drive.
    This is what I did with my Wagon -R and it paid me well.
    1 person likes this.
  3. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Many congratulations urvish21! Linea is royal! Wish you happy and safe miles all the way.
    +1 Rachit Bhatnagar about having an instructor.
  4. urvish21

urvish21 Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Rachit and platinumshine.....
    I have arranged for an instructor for the first 1-2 weeks ..........
  5. urvish21

urvish21 Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    I have taken delivery of my Linea last Thursday, 20-June after a loong wait of 1 month and 10 days. Everyone in the family is really enjoooying the car. Over the weekend I will post a review of my ownership experience for the first week .......
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats on the beautiful queen which you have booked. Surely its ROYAL when it comes to looks.
  7. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    CONGRATULATIONS Man, got the best choice.
    Yes, in order to get hold of your beautiful possession, you should try very early mornings driving and slowly be latter and latter as days pass, so that you become accustomed to heavy traffic and gain confidence every day.
    Hope it helps.
    Be belted and cool minded on the steering wheel.
    SHAH

Yes, pictures please..
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. Congratulations, mate! :beer: Enjoy the beast! ;)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk HD
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations Urvish..Black Linea looks Stunning on road..enjoy ur beauty..
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Errrr..his Linea is Pearl White according to the thread title.