1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My first car: GP 1.2 Emotion TW

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by nirmalyadhar, Jul 11, 2011.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    nirmal did you td the 1.4 as well? when i drove the 1.2 in the city i found it to be more peppier than the 1.4. in fact i had to confirm twice with the guy if the car was 1.2. may be it is better in cities. 1.4 acts like it has a turbo lag while the 1.2 was fun.
  2. nirmalyadhar

nirmalyadhar Timido

KOLKATA
    Hi Karan, I did not try the 1.4, so I can not comment on the turbo lag issue, but you are correct that 1.2 is a real fun while driving in city. I generally drive a i10 of my inlaws & I felt that with A/c on the 1.2 struggles a bit, which may be due to its heaviness(but I overlooked it while taking decision).
  3. nirmalyadhar

nirmalyadhar Timido

KOLKATA
    Hi friends,

this morning I got a call from the dealer that my car is ready for delivery. I have asked for PDI before I give clearance to my financer. Hopefully it will be done today itself. I will let you know the outcome of the PDI.
  4. nirmalyadhar

nirmalyadhar Timido

KOLKATA
    IMG149.jpg Today I took the PDI and also made the down payment. The dealer told that they will deliver the car on saturday. I also insisted for the same day as on weekdays it is not possible for me to take delivery & Sunday the dealer remains closed. However the dealer was ready to deliver it to my home, but I want to take the delivery myself. I am attaching a pic of her.
  5. nirmalyadhar

nirmalyadhar Timido

KOLKATA
    I will post my Pei experience by the weekend.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Nirmal congratulations. Even I am also getting my car tomorrow 90HP Diesel Punto
  7. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hi nirmal, Congratulation and welcome to Fiat world...
    My daily running is 30km and long trip is once in month.so i had booked my 1.2 punto emotion.Really I feel Punto is great car.
    but after driving punto for 6 months, Now Punto drives me means automatically punto made me to drive more.. and more..
    so planning to buy Punto-90hp.but still i love my 1.2 punto..