1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My first car : GP 1.2 Dynamic (Tuscan Wine)

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by unleash_thunder, Jun 26, 2014.

1. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    I've driven 1.2 Dynamic about 3K kms in 4 months and the average I get is 11-11.5 kmpl. My drive is mostly on hebbal to Marathahalli via tin factory. The only traffic I find is in Tin Factory else it's a traffic free ride. And I see a Learner sticker in your car. Are you still new to driving. May be that's also a cause to 9kmpl.

With respect to the Bluetooth even I've been planning on getting such option but was busy and couldn't contribute much. Do share your review on Jabra Freeway.
    Good choice on changing the stock tyres. Even I changed mine to XM2 in exchange to stock from Madhus. Very much satisfied.

and welcome to the 1.2 Punto family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Can you also share some pics on the floor mat. I've to change my stock one. And where did u get it from??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi Prateek. Incidentally we are homonymous (share the same name). Well i would say that i am relatively new to driving. Lower mileage is mainly due to the fact that i commute on the Suranjadas Road-Old Airport Road-Yemlur-Bellandur route. The stretch has heavy traffic in peak hours and the road is also potholed in many stretches. Hence, cant go beyond third gear in this stretch with majority of the ride in second gear.

With respect to Jabra Freeway, i am yet to place an order. Have got something urgent come up, hence vitamin M is deficient as of now.

I purchased the mats from Sai Mag Wheels through their website. Will share the pics as soon as possible.
    1 person likes this.
  4. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi Prateek,

Attaching the link to the Star 3D Mats description and pics by obliex.

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/interiors/3507-3d-mats-query-8.html
    1 person likes this.
  5. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Hi Prateek :) Not even name, we even share the same type of car 1.2 Dynamic Punto.

Looks good. Share your review on it.
  6. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore

Its good and is utilitarian. Didn't want to spend more than 4K bucks for the mats. 3D Maxspider and 3M Nomad were way too expensive.
  7. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Ya but I don't find much of a difference in it.
  8. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Well the mats which dealer supplied free of cost was pretty useless. These Star 3D Mats have the edges spruced upwards which helps when you are taking the mats out to clean it;the dust does not fall on the carpet. Also, they are snug fit as compared to the dealer mats. I think apart from the material used in 3D Maxspider Kagus, the Star mats have the same appearance and are also cheaper.
    1 person likes this.
  9. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Sound something similar to what I was looking. True, the one that came with car is waste. I'm even planning on changing the mud flaps.
    1 person likes this.
  10. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    That's great. I didn't like the mudflaps dealer was providing me and hence opted for the Fiat Genuine Plastic Mudflaps at the time of taking delivery. I guess a set of four would cost you ~INR 700.