1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My first car : GP 1.2 Dynamic (Tuscan Wine)

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by unleash_thunder, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Remove the L from the windscreen, you are never a L, If ur driving a FIAT.
    If L is there, many will try to squeeze u, so remove it and drive the Bold machine
  2. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    Welcome to 1.2 club :)
    Check my threads for mileage.
    Even i manage only 10km/l of mileage now during summer with AC on. During monsoons and winter i manage consistently 13 km/l ( I always use shell :) )
    btw I stay in yemlur :), lets catch up once for a casual meet too
  3. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Well i am a newbie driver and learning the nuances of driving everyday. Will keep L for sometime and then let it go.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Sure svvicky. Let me know whenever you are free, we can catch-up :). Even i also use Shell. Have tanked up with Indian Oil only once.
  4. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to the forum.

You are a newbie? Is it your first car? I am asking 'cause I have seen many learning driving with own vehicle. That is very risky. If one doesn't learn driving in a proper way at a driving school, it is very rare for one to master it. If you have done that already, then you are on right track. I have seen people putting a flag-pole at left-front of bonnet for negotiating city traffic and reversing and parking in bad and dangerous manner. All the best.
  5. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore

Well i had two stints with driving school (one in Bangalore before purchasing the car and before that in Mumbai in 2013). So not a newbie in the strictest sense. However, there is a lot to learn i guess and it only comes with experience. Yes Ravi, its my first car. Have to learn a lot on driving in the ghats section with the concept of half clutch.
  6. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Yesterday a terrible thing happened. An Auto-rickshaw rammed into my front bumper. Though i have not observed any dents, the paint has peeled off from the area of impact. Guys, please let me know if the same can be rectified by paint touch-up in the impact area. Attaching pics of the scratches. WP_20140718_001.jpg WP_20140718_003.jpg
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I doubt paint touch up will do.. In my opinion, that area needs to be repainted.
  8. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks pabhishek. Any idea how much is it going to cost to get that area repainted?
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  10. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore