1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My first Car - Fiat Grande Punto 90 HP

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hurricane, Aug 29, 2012.

1. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    I think you are talking about Rajeev?
  2. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Rajeev ? No. :confused1

Are you referring to my friend at Tarnaka ? If Yes, No. Is Rajeev another TFI-ian at tarnaka ?
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Just got off from the call to Srinivas. Was nice talking to you buddy !!!

Now let me spill the beans and my shocker of the day...... Sorry Srinivas, couldn't stay without letting out this info. I cannot digest the fact and have to spit it out. I wish I had an offer like that and I would sell my Active and would have got it.

He got this 1 yr old (7 months driven) 90 HP Punto for absolutely 5 Lakhs (yes, its NOT a typo)

@ Srinivas : You are one lucky guy....Please perform "Drishti" pooja asap. You and your car gonna get a lot of "Drishti" from TFI alone ;)
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    5 lakhs only.... :eek: 90HP....
    You have got nice deal nd yes as Kiran said you are luck guy.... (Nee Punto nee, anni angles lo vaduko,vaduko babu vaduko.... :lol)
    mine is 75 HP and i really miss that 15 Horses difference. :(
  5. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Thanks so buddy, same here. It was nice talking to you too.

lol, no worries. I was gonna say it anyway. Imagine my excitement when I got this deal.

The car is in excellent condition (2nd service done and Total kms on odo : 22,000). At the time of buying only "front right" fender was gone. I bought it from Tejaswi motors and got it installed from a local mechanic. (detailed post coming soon...)

I owe you guys an ownership experience. Will post it soon.
  6. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Nice Intro..Welcome to TeamFiat India!
  7. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Actually Rajeev is a TFI member with handle Raj_90hp, he is also selling his 90 hp and moving abroad.
  8. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Thanks Saharsh !

Got it. But I think Rajeev's vehicle is white in color. I think I have seen it in one of the threads here. Not sure though, I might be mistaken.
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Get a remap dude. ...trust me you wont regret it
  10. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Actually in the city driving conditions it makes only little difference. It's in the Highway where the 90 HP really shows those extra 15 horses and trust me it's awesome. The engine comes to life after the 2000 rpm range and the mid range is the strongest, obviously better than the 75 HP engine, which will allow you to overtake other vehicles without down shifts to carve power and torque.